Honestly, growing up I was a picky eater. But peanut butter and jelly was one meal option I would never pass up.
Same, as myself my own little, picky eater also loves peanut butter and jelly.
But I thought I would try a slightly different variation of this classic favorite for both of us picky eaters.
As right now, my kids are in back-to-school mode after the holiday break a few weeks ago.
When they come home from school, they are back to looking for healthier snack options.
Again though, I have to keep the picky eater in mind though.
My picky eater also enjoys pudding, as well as granola.
All of these, I happily can find at my local Target.
Therefore, I decided to combine the pudding, granola, peanut butter and jelly to make trifle cups for my kids’ after school snack.
Plus, the former Christmas Cooke Swap group I joined in December for the holidays has decided that they will be running trifle recipes.
So, killing two birds with one stone essentially here.
Check out my kid and picky eater tested Peanut Butter and Jelly Trifle Recipe now below…
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 6 tablespoons creamy Jif Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s Strawberry Jam
- 1½ cups Granola
- 1 cups fresh strawberries, diced
- Empty the pudding into a medium bowl and prepare according to the package. Then, add the peanut butter and whisk until combined.
- Layer ⅛ of the pudding mixture in the bottom of 2 mason jar glasses. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of granola over the pudding in each glass, followed by ⅛ of the strawberry jam. Repeat the layers, using the remaining ingredients.
- Top with diced strawberries for garnish.
- Serve immediately.
Do your kids like peanut butter and jelly?
Will you try this Peanut Butter and Jelly Pudding Trifle Cups Recipe for an after school snack?