After I made the Washi Tape Bookmark, I found myself at Staples to buy sticker printer paper for my daughter’s communion favor.
During this trip, I found more Washi Tape. They had many different varieties. Therefore, I just couldn’t resist.
Because I had so much fun making that bookmark with Washi Tape. Plus, it was so easy to create and work with. So, I knew I needed to craft more with Washi Tape.
With Mother’s Day on the horizon, I decided to use the Washi Tape for a Mother’s Day themed craft.
Plus, as most know I am a graphic artist, as well.
So for this craft, I used my love of Washi Tape. Plus, I was able to let my graphic artist skills shine, too.
Therefore, what came about was an easy craft that even kids could help out on this one.
Check it out below now…
DIY Washi Tape Mother’s Day Frame
♥ 2 Assorted Washi Tape Rolls
♥ Hot Glue Gun with glue stick
♥ Popsicle Sticks
♥ Mother’s Day 4×6 Printable on Post-It Sticky Picture Paper
1. Print our Mother’s Day Printable (see below) on Post-It Sticky Picture Paper
2. Heat Hot Glue Gun
3. Cover Popsicle Sticks with Washi Tapes
4. Hot Glue the Washi Tape Popsicle Sticks to make a picture frame.
5. Cut Mother’s Day Printable to fit frame.
6. Stick/Adhere Mother’s Day Printable to middle of the frame
7. Gift to mom on Mother’s Day!
Get my FREE Mother’s Day Printable here now, too…
Do you like to craft with Washi Tape?
Will you gift your favorite mom with a DIY Washi Tape Frame?