*This kid friendly You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine Craft for the Valentine’s Day contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Looking for an easy Valentine craft to do with your kids?
Or perhaps your kids love to give out personalized Valentine gifts to their friends. But as with gifting each holiday it can be quite expensive.
Sometimes the craft/gift is more adult oriented. But being a mom, I also have been known to craft gifts that my own kids can help me make.
Recently, I thought I’d try a new Valentine gift craft that my girls could easily help me make. Plus, this Valentine gift craft can be gifted to them or to their friends. Every holiday it seems that elementary school classes can give out gifts to their classroom friends.Looking for easy + inexpensive DIY Valentine craft? Check out this perfect Valentine for all kidsClick To Tweet
Therefore, this gift craft can most definitely be used to gift to a classroom full of elementary school kids from their friends or even their teachers. See this gift uses a container of Play Dough and my FREE You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine printable label offered in this article.
I mean what kids don’t love Play Dough?! So, perfect kid friendly Valentine gift craft.
Therefore, simply buy Play Dough containers and print the FREE You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine Printable Labels.
Download the FREE You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine Printable Labels HERE.
Then, easily adhere this label to your Play Dough containers to gift.
Do you want to make You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine gift crafts yourself?
Then check out the simple tutorial below now…
You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine
Materials for You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine:
- Small containers of playdough
- Double sided tape
- You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine printable label
- Ribbon (Optional)
Instructions for You’re A-Dough-Rable Valentine:
- Begin by cutting a 2 inch circle around each Valentine on the “You’re A-dough-rable” Valentine’s printable. You can use the lid of the small playdough containers to trace the circle and then just cut them a little bit smaller. You want each Valentine to fit inside the lid of the playdough containers.
- Using double sided sticky tape, attach one Valentine to the center of the lid of each playdough container.
- You can further decorate the containers with ribbons and other craft materials if you like.
- Gift to your Valentine.
There you have it an easy, inexpensive way to gift all kids this Valentine’s Day.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
What is your favorite DIY Valentine Gift crafts?
Now, tell me in the comments…