Today, I decided I love to bake and cook as a stay at home mom so why not add a recipe page on my blog. Well, this recipe by another one of my Hubpages friends Mamakim8 looks amazing and tasty too. So feel free to click here and try it.
A Delicious Fall Dessert…
Thank you Dianna Mendez (Teaches12345 on Hubpages) for this delicious Fall treat. How can anyone pass up Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. Check them out here:
- Yummy Pumpkin Whoopie Pies!!
- A Wonderful Weekend Activity and A Delightful Granny Smith Apple Pizza Dessert (by Teaches12345)…
My husband just mentioned to me that he would like to possibly take our kids apple picking while he is off for a few days next weekend into early next week too. So I instantly thought of this recipe that I had read and pinned too by teaches12345 on Hubpages. So I after finding it again on my Pinterest it indeed looks like a winner for sure. Easy to make, using the main ingredient of Apples (that hopefully we will get to pick) and a pizza too!! My kids do love apples and pizza too so looks like I will have to totally try this one and sharing here so that you too can try when you get a chance. Just click on the above picture and you can view the actual recipe.
Football Chocolate Lollipops—A Yummy, Easy Treat
Most who know me and possibly read my blog too are aware that my brother works at the local AC Moore Craft Store, so sometimes he comes home with recipes for food and crafts too. Recently he handed me a recipe for lollipops that were for Football themed parties. These lollipops are for little footballs and would be perfect for any football themed gathering or party. Football is definitely in season and is the national pastime for sports at this time of the year. Plus who doesn’t love chocolate. You put the two together and have a winning combo. So sit back catch the game and enjoy a yummy treat too!
- Make’n Mold Football Candy Mold
- Make’n Mold 4 1/2″ Lollipop sticks
- Make’n Mold Vanilla Flavored candy wafers
- Make’n Mold milk chocolate flavored candy wafers
- Make’n Mold painter’s palette
- Make’n Mold microwaveable dipping trays
- Melt vanilla flavored candy wafers in microwaveable dipping tray according to candy package instructions.
- Use the paint brush from painter’s palette to paint details in each cavity of the candy mold using the melted vanilla flavored candy wafer. Chill 5-10 minutes.
- Melt milk chocolate flavored candy wafers in microwaveable dipping tray according to candy package instructions.
- Fill the remaining space in each mold cavity melted milk chocolate flavored candy wafers. Lightly tap mold onto a flat surface lke a counter top or table to release air bubbles.
- Insert a lollipop stick into the socket channel of each molded lollipop. Rotate stick fingers to completely cover the end with melted wafers. Chill 10 to 15 until chocolate is solid.
- Chocolate Football Lollipops
Jack-O-Lantern Cupcakes by Cardelean on Hubpages…
Just in time for Halloween, I recently read this Hubpages article by a fellow Hubpages writer, cardelean, who I follow and follows me too (just click on the picture to view the original article and recipe). She recently just posted this and have to tell you (as most who follow me know, I love to bake and love Halloween too), I am dying to try to make this before Halloween with my kids. I am sure they would love these and just to see how they would react while making them is well worth the effort. I am re-sharing these here and hope that others who read my blog will also get a chance to try to make these too and of course enjoy!! Thank you cardelean for coming up with this awesome recipe and just can’t thank you enough for a wonderful Halloween cupcake recipe just in time for this holiday!!
Kiwi Crates’ No Bake Pumpkin Cookies…
I saw this posted earlier today on Facebook and clicked on the link to find out more, because I truly love anything pumpkin flavored during this time of the year. The picture spoke to the pumpkin lover in me, then I read the recipe and the process; I was hooked. It was posted on Kiwi Crate’s Blog by guest blogger Shwin&Shwin.
These treats don’t have to be cooked and can be prepared by your kids with your help of course. Looks delicious and an ingenious craft too for the whole family to enjoy. What is not to love here? So hope you try them and please check out both who originally shared, because they truly are so very clever and worthy of a glance by you.
Let’s Play Some Football or At Least Eat Some Yummy Treats...
With Football returning recently, I am not sure about your house, but know that in my house Sundays will consist of Football to some degree on our TV. See my husband is a huge football fan and even though I am not, I can’t pass up the food that ends up being made and eaten too on Sundays during Football Season. Usually at the start of the football game, we want to have some appetizers ready for munching on. These appetizers are usually chips, crackers, bread or veggies, so we usually will make a dip to go along with them. The dip we make depends on which one of these we are eating.
So in this hub article, I am wrote and shared the three dips that you too can make in your home for Sunday football. Hope you too will try and enjoy them as much as we do and as they say, “Now are you ready for some football!”
Make Monday Night Cozy with Crockpot Mexican Cheesy Chili
Mondays don’t have to be dreaded anymore with the help from this delicious crockpot chili recipe I just published on Hubpages today!! Hope you try it and enjoy!!
Ooey, Gooey Sticky Buns
I need a bit of sweet in my life again today and found this one later yesterday by fellow Hubpage writer, Teresa Davis (tjdavis). These sticky buns look way to good to pass up and am sharing them here, because I am sure once you see this recipe you too will agree with me.
- Sticky, sweet and oh so yummy!!!
- Sunday Family Breakfast Anyone…
- Thinking These Might Be Sunday Morning Family Breakfast…
Here is another recipe from my Hubpages friend, Kelleyward. Not only do I love peanut butter and this recipe is all about the peanut butter, but it has coconut milk (another one of my favorites). Had to share for Kelley, because it looks amazing and hoping to try this one tomorrow morning for my family. Thanks Kelley!!
Sunday Morning Breakfast–Chocolate Chip Pancakes…
- Happy Sunday Morning to You!!!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix (Yet this truly is the best Pancake Mix)
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
Serves: 14 Pancakes; Prep Time: 15 minutes; Total Time: 20 minutes
- Heat the griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375°; then grease with a small amount fo cooking spray. (To find out if the cook surface is ready sprinkle a few drops of water on it, if it dances and disappears; you are good to go)
- Whisk all ingredients until blended. Pour by a little less that 1/4 cups onto the hot griddle surface.
- Cook until edges are dry. Then turn over and cook until pancakes are golden.
- Serve with your favorite syrup and sprinkle a little bit of confectioner’s sugar on top too.
- Happy Sunday Morning with a Cheerful Serving of Chocolate Chips, Pancakes Syrup and Confectionary Sugar too!!
[amazon_mp3_clips widget_type=”Bestsellers” width=”250″ height=”250″ title=”” market_place=”US” shuffle_tracks=”True” max_results=”” browse_node=”” /]