This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KYTrySomethingNew #CollectiveBias
It really is the most wonderful time of the year that we are heading into now.
For the holly, jolly holidays are indeed upon us all.
I have said it time and again, that I really do love the holidays and specifically Christmas so much.
But still with all the hustle and bustle that comes with this time of the year, I can become overwhelmed to get all done in the nick of time for this grand holiday, especially as a mom to my two young girls. One of the biggest challenges I have faced, because of this, is to sneak some quality and intimate time with my husband by connecting and keeping the romantic flames going, as well as the passion in our marriage alive now that we have been married almost 10 years.
Therefore, I have found that it is truly necessary to spend alone time as a couple during this time of the year.
But thankfully, we have done our best to make it priority and being creative by indeed remembering ourselves as a couple and not just as parents to not let this most special and romantic time of the year pass us by.
And we are hopeful to once again be able to sneak in some romantic, fun and passionate alone couple dating time once again this upcoming year during the holidays, which also quite frankly can help in the bedroom, as well.
However if we do possibly need a bit more to help us once igniting our passions in the bedroom, I recently found K-Y® TOUCH® at my local Walmart to help nurture, cultivate and make our relationship that much better, as well as more intimate.
Still though for all couples, you will most certainly not want to let this time slip by you and using K-Y® TOUCH® can be an added help for all couples.
So in order to keep the romance very much alive, we have also come up with a list of 12 Days of Passion Date Night Ideas to help ignite the passion for couples that we have tested out in the past and hope to try once again this holiday season, too.
12 Days of Passion Holiday Date Night Ideas
- Get dressed up for a special night on the town to see a Christmas (holiday) themed play.
- Get in the holiday spirit by going Christmas/Holiday Shopping alone together for an afternoon or evening date.
- A free and inexpensive holiday date night can include attending a local tree lighting together.
- Spend a romantic night at home watching a Christmas movie night.
- Another home date night idea is to make Christmas cookies/bake together, which can strengthen your bond while working together. Then also getting to enjoy some yummy treats afterwards.
- Drive around town to see local neighborhood lights and decorations.
- Volunteer together to give back at a local soup kitchen.
- Enjoy the winter wonderland outdoors, such as build a snowman, have a snowball fight, go sledding, ice-skating or even make snow angels together.
- Decorate for the holidays together while listening to your favorite Christmas music and drinking spiked eggnog, too.
- Go to a Christmas Party together, whether a friend’s or even holiday company party.
- Drink hot cocoa together while cuddling by candlelight for another cozy date night at home.
- Make DIY Decorations, such as DIY Bottle Cap Snowmen Ornament, which you can now make with my step-by-step guide below:
Tutorial for DIY Bottle Cap Snowman Ornament
You will need to make Snowman Ornament:
- 3 Bottle Caps
- White Spray Paint with Primer
- Red Ribbon
- Brown Yarn
- Black Fine Tip Permanent Marker
- Orange Fine Tip Permanent Marker
- All-purpose glue
Instructions for DIY Snowman Ornament:
- Spray paint 3 bottle caps white. You will want to do about two coats waiting about a half hour between coats to allow for drying.
- Once the bottle caps are dry, you will cut your red ribbon to cover all three bottle caps and excess to also make a loop to accommodate to glue for hanging purposes.
- Now you will cut your yarn and tie it in a bow in between the first and second bottle cap to make a scarf.
- On the yarn scarf, you will glue one button in the middle of the bow.
- Then, you will take your black marker to draw the eyes and mouth on the first bottle cap, as well as three dot buttons vertically on the second bottle cap.
- On the first bottle cap, you will add the orange carrot nose with your orange marker.
- Now, you are all set to hang your DIY Bottle Cap Snowman Ornament!
So, how will you plan for romance with your partner this Holiday season?
Will you make this easy snowman ornament together?