All the shopping I have done for Christmas recently has been mostly for my kids t be quite honest, but I also have a husband to shop for.
I already did buy him a few things on his list. Yes he is a grown man, but always hands me a list (usually e-mails it to me) around this time of the year.
But as much as I do adhere to getting him the gifts he does want and ask for, I also like to surprise him, too.
One of the ideas that I had in mind to surprise him was for a new men’s cologne, because he has recently run out of his stash on his last cologne purchase. And as he tells me all the time, “His woman likes him to smell nice!” So, I did indeed get him a new cologne, I won’t say which one to ruin the surprise for him (he does sometimes read my blog).
However if you too looking for something to give that special man in your life this Christmas, then you can also show him you care by getting him a new scent this holiday season. At Beauty Encounter, you get endless choices of popular colognes without hurting your budget. All year-round, weekly deals are in store for those who seek branded colognes that are budget-friendly. 1. Bvlgari Man. Bvlgari Man is a masculine scent born in 2010. It’s the perfect touch up for the man who likes to live in the present but breathes the classic and traditional taste. A sensual and charming man will adore this everyday scent and your man will be elegant all the time. This week’s price is $32.95 with $46.05 savings.
2. Armani for Men. Giorgio Armani created a perfume named Armani. Its birth in 1984 paved way to a man’s luxurious, fruity fragrance. It’s a refreshing classic cologne that combines citrus notes of lemons and oranges plus nutmeg and aromatic wood. This week, the branded men’s cologne is priced at $59.95 for a 3.4 oz spray with $15.05 savings.
3. Calvin Klein Man. A reputable line known for its crisp and elegant designs, CK released Calvin Klein Man that has a sharp, masculine sense. Believed to be a one-of-a-kind scent for today’s Renaissance Man, the cologne blends spices, amber, musk, citrus and floral scents. This week, a 1.7oz bottle only costs $24.95 with an actual savings of $23.05.
4. Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men. Let your man feel like a million bucks with Emporio Armani Diamonds. The perfect final touch when wearing a suit, this popular cologne for adventurous men shows elegance and authority all at the same time. Szechuan pepper and Italian citrus-bergamot accord are combined to create a brilliant scent. A 2.5oz bottle only costs $49.95 this week, making a savings of $13.05.
5. Guerlain Homme L’Eau Boisee for Men. Guerlain is one of the best fashion brands born in Paris. Every product is a true testament of luxury, good taste and style and Guerlain Homme L’Eau Boisee is an example. This cologne was just released in 2012 and inspired by the classic Guerlain Homme fragrance. It’s woody in nature but the addition of Southeast Asian greens makes this new scent exotic. This week, Guerlain Homme L’Eau Boisee is priced at $47.50 for a 2.7oz bottle with $31.50 savings.
6. Creed Himalaya. For six generations and more than a century, Creed has been making fragrances for men that are top of the notch. Their clients aren’t just any ordinary men but royals, politicians and celebrities. Give your man a taste of high status lifestyle with Creed Himalaya, a warm scent that’s spicy and fresh all at the same time. Its popularity has been growing since its release in 2003, as men particularly find the blend of mandarin, bergamot, grapefruit, lemon and vetiver intoxicatingly luxurious. A 4.0oz bottle only costs $114.95 this week with $155.05 savings.
With Beauty Encounter’s weekly deals, you’ll never miss an opportunity to get the best popular colognes for your man. Don’t forget to check out this month’s beDazzled Giveaway on their Facebook page.
You might just win an eGift card that’s worth $200. Have a merry shopping experience!
And as I mentioned yesterday, I am now a proud affiliate marketer for Pandora Towson.
Blogging Design Needs~Don’t forget to check out my web design company for specials running at J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! And also, check out a brand new PicMonkey Santaland Theme article to help with all your holiday designing/editing needs!
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!