*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShoutSolutions #CollectiveBias
All week long I kept hearing, “Is it Free Cone Day yet?”
Every year the ice cream shop in my hometown does a National Free Cone Day to celebrate the beginnings of Spring/Summer season.
So, tis the season for “I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice scream!”
This particular week, my husband kept talking it up, because deep down he is a big child at heart where ice cream is concerned.
Therefore, our family just couldn’t contain their excitement, as well.
Finally the day came and as dinner cleanup was happening, my oldest daughter texted me from the iPad to my iPhone, “I’m so happy to get ice cream and even more than excited.”
Stands to reason, once we finally got to our destination that evening, the ice cream eating was on.
Both got strawberry ice cream cones, but my oldest daughter also got rainbow sprinkles.
About halfway through eating her cone, I noticed that part of her ice cream cone was on the floor with strawberry ice cream stains also on her pink hooded sweatshirt.
Tears were to follow as her cone was now no longer fit to eat, but sadly a case for the trash can.
Plus, her already mentioned sweatshirt was now most definitely stained and in need of stain removal and laundering.
Thank god, I was able to find Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover during a recent shopping trip to Walmart, because honestly, stains and my kids are one in the same. So, I knew Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover would come in handy sooner or later with my kids.
See Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover is packed with stain-fighting ingredients and enzymes to quickly penetrate, break up and remove tough stains. It has a convenient trigger dispenser, is also safe for all colorfast washables, as well as works in all water temperatures.
So, it totally didn’t disappoint and worked like a charm.
However with Spring/Summer ice cream eating season upon us now, I would share steps on how to successfully remove ice cream stains, because as much as ice cream goes with everything this time of the year, it still does have that tendency to find its way on kids’ clothing.
Plus, ice cream is protein based and can be a stubborn stain to remove as harmless as it may seem. So, you will want to treat it quickly.
5 Steps to Remove Ice Cream Stains
- On the onset of an ice cream stain, put the stained item into cold water for 5-10 minutes or even longer if the stain is dried. You do not want to use hot water, because it will set the ice cream stain.
- Once you remove it from the cold water, spray Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover onto the stained area and rub in.
- Allow it to sit for 1-5 minutes before rinsing completely.
- Repeat soaking and stain removal steps until ice cream stain is no longer left on the clothing, because once the fabric is dried it will be nearly impossible to remove the stain if you don’t get it removed while it is still set.
- At this point, wash the clothing item in the warmest water the fabric will allow.
Now that you are armed with surefire ice cream stain removal steps, go forth and enjoy some summertime ice cream eating fun with your family.
Have you tried Shout® Trigger Triple-Acting Stain Remover for any of your family stains?