*This gummy worms recipe post is sponsored by SurfSweets throughs the Amplify Influencer Network. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Summer, sand and beaches all go hand-in-hand.
Therefore, no surprise then that my girls and I just love the beach in the summer time. Plus, my girls are truly fish out of water and not only love the water, but the sand, too.
See they absolutely love to ride the waves, but also play in the sand making sand castles and more.
Thus, my girls and I get to the beach as much as we can. But when we can’t still having a treat that reminds us of the beach and those warm, summer days is also fun.
So recently, we got to try SurfSweets Gummy Worms, which are available in local Target Stores. My girls absolutely loved how yummy this sweet candy treat were. But they were a more healthy alternative to your traditional fruity, gummy candies.
See Surf Sweets Gummy Worms are actually made with organic sweeteners and also include 100% vitamin C per serving. But they are still a wonderful blend of tangy and sweet that are simply irresistible! So, now my kids can enjoy their favorite candy and feel great about your choice.
After seeing how much the girls enjoyed these gummy worms, I got an idea of a summer time treat I could create using them.
See in the fall and Halloween time, I always make them Dirt Pudding with Gummy Worms. But since it is summer, I thought it would be fun to make Sand Cups using these Surf Sweet Sour Worms for fun colorful summery garnish.
So what came about is now sure to be a summer time classic dessert for us and a #Momwin for this mom.
Now, check out Gummy Worms Sand Pails Recipe…
- 1 boxes of Graham Crackers crushed
- 1 sticks of butter
- 4 oz or 1/2 package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 small vanilla instant pudding boxes
- 1/2 container, 4 oz Cool Whip
- 1 package Surf Sweet Gummy Worms
- First cream the butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Then, mix pudding together with the milk.
- After this, add the Cool Whip to pudding mixture.
- Next, blend in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Then, crumble the Graham Crackers in a food processor.
- Next, use a sand pail to fill with your yummy treat by alternating graham cracker crumbs and filling, ending with the graham cracker crumbs on top.
- Last, top with gummy worms and a sand shovel for serving.
What is your go to Summer time recipe for your family?
Also want to try our Summer Sand Cups with SurfSweets Gummy Worms?
Now, tell me in the comments…