*This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeaProudly #CollectiveBias
Knee deep in winter time and the cold weather here in NY.
So much so that I am always drinking warm beverages throughout the winter and colder months here honestly.
One of my favorite warm drink beverage choices for a calming after dinner dessert choice is Bigelow Tea.
Because drinking tea is so much more! It’s warm and cozy. Plus, just has a way of soothing my souls and even makes memories daily. I usually am able to find Bigelow Tea Bags in my local Walmart, which is truly convenient as I shop there often enough.
But why Bigelow Tea?
Because Bigelow truly just happens to be my favorite using only quality tea and select ingredients that they help to them create their own unique flavors. Plus Bigelow is a family made tea originally stemming back over 3 generations in the US. They also use foil packaging for freshness. So, I drink and consume Bigelow Tea proudly!
Do I have a favorite blend of Bigelow Tea?
I truly love so many of Bigelow Tea flavors, but if I had to chose one it would be Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea, which is simply divine with the best vanilla taste in my humble opinion.
Not only do I drink this tea, but upon searching for recipes to try with it, I found a recipe for Creme Puffs that I thought would work perfectly using Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea.
Simply by steeping the tea, we can enrich the vanilla flavor of our cream puff filling to make it divine.
See the recipe below now:
Bigelow Vanilla Chai Cream Puffs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- ½ boiling water
- 2 Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea Bags
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 pack instant vanilla pudding (3.4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 400° F. In a medium saucepan, boil water and butter/margarine together.
- Remove from heat and immediately add flour all at once. Stir vigorously with wooden spoon.
- Return to medium/low heat and continue to stir until mixture pulls away from sides of pan, about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. The dough will be smooth, slightly dry and thick.
- Spoon dough onto greased baking sheets forming 12 or one dozen large puffs using 1/4 cup
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Remove puffs to cool on wire racks. Cool completely.
- Slice shells in half horizontally. Remove dough from inside.
- Fill with Royal Cream Filling (see instructions below).
- Sift confectioners sugar over puffs.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- In medium bowl, pour boiling water over 2 Vanilla Chai Tea Bags.
- Let steep 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, squeezing out liquid.
- Stir well-chilled heavy cream.
- Add 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Chill until ready to use.
For all the #TeaProudly people, here is a fun tea drinking fact:
Tea is second only to water as the most widely consumed beverage in the world and 82% of Americans drink tea—that’s more than 158 million people who count tea as a top beverage choice!
Now thanks to Bigelow Tea, enter for a chance below to win big!
For more information of Bigelow Tea:
Do you drink tea proudly with Bigelow Tea?
Do you love Cream Puffs as much as we do?
Tell me in the comments…