*This isn’t a sponsored post. But just a fun, Spring Break Easter recipe. Therefore, I decided to share with my readers for the upcoming Easter weekend with an Easter Ham-wich recipe.
Well, Spring break here this week. So, I have been knee deep in two little girls home here.
But thankfully the weather has been actually seasonal and spring like.
Plus, I working from home means that I still do have to get some work done, as well.
On top of it, Easter is this upcoming weekend.
So, I am also trying to get ready for the Easter Bunny making his grand appearance.
Also, I am making sure to have my famous Peeps Cake done for that is a big request here for my gang this time of the year.
But I also couldn’t resist sharing a new recipe just in time for Easter.
Because this recipe is picky eater approved. And perfectly themed for Easter.
So want to make this one for Easter for your gang?
Then, check out the recipe below for Heluva Good! Easter Ham-wich…
- 2 slices of thin sliced bread
- A piece of ham
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese
- A piece of leaf lettuce
- 1 slice of roma tomato
- 1/2 tsp Heluva Good! dip
- First, place a slice of ham and a slice of Heluva Good! cheese between the slices of bread.
- Next, cut through all the layers with a bunny or egg shaped cookie cutter.
- Then, discard the edges.
- Next, remove the top piece of bread, add a piece of leaf lettuce and a slice of roma tomato.
- Also, top with a 1/2 tsp of Heluva Good! dip, place the top of the bread back on the sandwich and serve.
- Last, but not least Happy Easter!!
*Linking up with Kristi and Finish the Sentence Friday with her Spring Break theme.
Well, do you have any special Easter recipes to celebrate the holiday?
Now, tell me in the comments…