*Thanks to Oriental Trading for providing me with the flip flops craft kit, as well as party supplies. All opinions here are expressly my own.
Flip Flops and summer go hand-in-hand! I mean it is summer time here. My girls and I are wearing flip flops daily during summer vacation now.
Plus, my older daughter celebrated her 8th birthday yesterday. We were also in Disney World right before. But are returned the evening before her actual birthday.
Therefore, I found an easy, flip flops pillow craft kit on Oriental Trading. See Oriental Trading happens to be a store I shop online often at having been class mom and Daisy Troop Leader, as well.
This flip flops themed craft is very easy. No sewing is involved. Double knotting is it.
So how do you make this flip flop pillow craft?
Now, check out the simple instructions below:
Easy Flip Flops Fleece Tied Pillow Craft
• Oriental Trading Flip Flop Fleece Tied Pillow Craft Kit(s)
- First, lay one of the fleece flip flops panels on top of the other fleece panel, making sure that all the fringe pieces line up, and that the flip flops designs are on the outside.
- Next, tie each fringe pair together in a knot on three sides of the pillow.
- Then, stuff the pillow through the last untied side. Here be sure to tear the stuffing apart into smaller bits to make it more fluffy.
- Last, when the pillow is completely stuffed, finish knotting the remaining fringe pairs.
Now, you are ready to use your flip flop fringe pillow to sit on while watching your very own outdoor summer-time movie!
Do you like wearing flip flops in the summer?
Also, have you watched movies outdoors this summer?
Now, tell us in the comments….