*Some Amazon products were used to make Monster Eyeball Donuts. If any of these Amazon.com links are clicked I will make a small commission for purchases made through these links.
Do you want to make Monster Eyeball Donuts this Halloween?
One of my all-time favorite Halloween songs is Monster Mash. The original song, by Bobby Picket was first introduced to me by my father when I was a kid. Halloween to me is all about spooky, scary, monster type fun.
But I also couldn’t resist adding a Monster EyeBall Donut recipe for a fun Halloween treat for my family. See we love donuts for dessert. I mean who doesn’t? Plus, I used Krispy Kreme Cake Mix, which are delicious!
[clickToTweet tweet=”Looking for a fun Halloween monster treat? Check out this yummy donuts Monster Eyeball recipe.” quote=”Looking for a fun Halloween monster treat? Check out this yummy donuts Monster Eyeball recipe.” theme=”style1″]
But being it is Halloween, I had to take it up a notch. So, of course my monster-loving self decided to combine donuts and monsters. What came about is indeed Monster Eyeball Donuts just in time for Halloween! With a Wilton Donut Pan, Wilton Melting Pot, Wilton Icing Tubes and even Wilton No 2. Round Tip, Monster Eyeballs were created easily!
Want to try my Monster Eyeball Donuts recipe?
Check out the recipe below…
Monster Eyeball Donuts Recipe
- 1 box of cake mix, we used Krispy Kreme Cake Mix
- 2/3 Cup of Water
- 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- Red Icing
- Black Icing
- Wilton Donut Pan
- Mix cake mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs according to the cake mix box.
- Spray donut pan with cooking spray.
- Pour donut mix into a measuring cup for easy pouring. Pour the donut mix into the donut pan, making sure not to fill all the way to the top.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Dip the top of the donut into the white candy melts and then place on a plate. Let harden for 5 minutes.
- Place an unmelted candy melt in the center of the donut. You could also use a mini Use the black icing to draw a black dot on the center candy melt for an eye. I used the black Wilton icing and a No. 2 round tip.
- Use the red icing to draw squiggle lines for veins. I did 5-6 veins per donut also with the Enjoy this spooky treat for Halloween!
Now, that you have the recipe, go forth and Monster Mash with this Monster Eyeball Donuts Recipe.
What Halloween treats do you enjoy making for your family?
Now, share with me in the comments…