Like it or not, it is finally October now. So Halloween is officially on its way this upcoming month. Halloween decorating, baking and more is front and center now. Therefore, I have a special Halloween treat to share with you. Today’s recipe includes a family-friendly Halloween Witch Hat Cupcakes dessert.
Halloween is known for tricks and treats. So what better way to get in the mood for this kid-friendly, fun holiday that to learn how to wow all the kids in your life with witch cupcakes.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Looking for a spooky Halloween treat for your kids? Make Halloween Witch Inspired Hats.” quote=”Looking for a spooky Halloween treat for your kids? Make Halloween Witch Inspired Hats.” theme=”style1″]
As a mom to two young kids, I make kid-friendly treats for many different holidays like this one. But Halloween has to be my favorite one to make yummy goodies for my kids. Plus, I have my favorites recipes for each holiday, too. See Halloween Witch Hat Cupcakes is a new favorite of mine.
But what is it about Halloween Witch Hat Cupcakes that makes this dessert recipe so unique?
Well, Halloween Witch Hat Cupcakes are not just cupcakes, but are cupcakes in sweet, sugar ice cream cones!
Plus, all decorated they do look like witches’ hats. They are also easy enough to make. And are a real hit with the kids, too!
So what are you waiting for?
Let’s make them now.
Halloween Witch Hat Cupcakes Recipe
- 6 cupcakes
- 6 ice cream sugar cones
- green food dye
- Wilton Color Mist Spray - black
- purple icing
- orange icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out cleanly.
- Let cool.
- Add store bought frosting into a bowl. Add green food coloring and mix until desired color of green.
- Pipe the green frosting onto the cupcakes and then set aside.
- Spray the sugar cones with the color mist. Set aside and let dry.
- Once the sugar cones (witch hats) are dry, pipe the purple icing at the base like a ribbon. Use the orange icing to draw buckle on in the center of the ribbon.
- Set the sugar cone on top of the green frosting.
- Happy Halloween!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 500
There you have it with the perfect kid-friendly Halloween treat with these Witch Hat Cupcakes.
Hope you enjoy with your kids soon, too?
What is your favorite Halloween kid-friendly treat?
Now, tell me in the comments.