Do you love chocolate truffles?
Then do I have the recipe for you today.
Seriously, I have a sweet tooth from way back. So truffles are naturally on my list of sweet, yummy treats to enjoy all year long.
But most definitely they are a must have treat for the holidays.
My favorite types of truffles combine some form of chocolate with fruit flavors and brownies, too!
So, one of my favorite truffle recipes includes all of the above and more.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Looking to make perfect holiday family treat? Then make a chocolate orange cherry brownie truffle.” quote=”Looking to make perfect holiday family treat? Then make a chocolate orange cherry brownie truffle.” theme=”style1″]
See the truffle recipe that is my go to includes not only chocolate, but orange, cherries, brownies, cream cheese and even sprinkles, too.
Therefore, you cannot go wrong with this truffle recipe.
Why? Because it has the chocolate lovers covered, as well as the fruit lovers, too. Plus, the center is filled with a cordial cherry candy. Yes, you read that correct cherry candy center to boot. I mean who can go wrong with a cherry candy center!
Are you sold yet?
Do you want to make my Chocolate Orange Cherry Brownie Truffles?
Then check out the surefire recipe below:
Chocolate Orange Cherry Brownie Truffles Recipe
- 1 box of brownie mix, prepared
- 4 oz of softened cream cheese
- zest of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips or 8oz of semi-sweet chocolate bars broken into chunks
- 12 cordial cherries
- holiday sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl with the prepared brownie mix, add in the zest of an orange and the orange juice.
- Bake for directed amount of time.
- Once brownies have baked and are removed from the oven allow it to cool.
- Then remove brownies from pan and place in a bowl with cream cheese, stir until combined.
- Take two tablespoons of chocolate mixture and roll gently around the cordial cherries. Continue process until all brownie is used. Place balls on a lined pan and refrigerate for an hour.
- Once balls have cooled, melt chocolate in a microwave at 10 second increments, stirring between increments, until chocolate is melted. Dip balls, one at a time into chocolate and lift out gently without puncturing balls with a fork and allow excess chocolate to slip out.
- Place chocolate covered truffles back onto the pan and repeat the process. Garnish with holiday sprinkles.
- Store in fridge, and allow to come to room temperature before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150
There you have the perfect chocolate and fruit lovers truffles for the whole family to enjoy!
What are your favorite treats to make during the holiday season?
Will you make these truffles for your family and friends soon?
Now tell me in the comments…