*This Christmas Mickey Mouse Pretzels Recipe for the holiday time contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
WANT TO MAKE CHRISTMAS MICKEY MOUSE PRETZELS?
Growing up my husband clearly was a Disney and Mickey fan early on. I caught on, but a bit later in all honesty. Both my kids have grown up though in a very pro Disney and Mickey Mouse home. My youngest is clearly obsessed with Mickey Mouse.
So much so that she begged us for a Disney and Mickey Mouse themed birthday trip. We finally caved. Therefore, we are fresh back from Disney and her Mickey Mouse themed birthday right now.
But now we are also heading straight into Christmas and the holidays. Still we cannot forget Disney or Mickey Mouse by any means. Because we are still Disney, Mickey Mouse and Christmas dreaming.
So, I recently decided to make my kids Christmas Mickey Mouse Pretzels as a way to keep our recent Disney and Mickey Mouse trip alive in our memories. Plus with Christmas literally right around the corner a fun treat to get into the Christmas mood, too.
Want to make Christmas Mickey Mouse Pretzels for your family now, too?Looking for the perfect Disney + Mickey Mouse treat for Christmas? Check out this recipe. Click To Tweet
Check out the fun, family recipe below now…
Christmas Mickey Mouse Pretzels Recipe
- 1 bag of square pretzels 1 small bag of ghiradelli white chocolate melting chocolates
- 1 bag of mini M&M's, green and reds picked out
- 1 bag of M&M's, green and reds picked out
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Place unbroken pretzels onto the cookie sheet in rows
- Then, place a white chocolate onto the middle of the pretzel
- Next, put into the oven for about 2-3 minutes or until to slightly melt
- Pull out and place onto the counter
- Immediately start place a regular M&M onto the chocolate
- Add two mini M&M to act as the ear above the regular size M&M
- Once Mickey's have been placed let sit for about 15-20 minutes for chocolate to harden.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 150
Well, there you have it with the perfect family recipe for Christmas Mickey Mouse Pretzel treats.
Try them out for your family now!
Do you love Disney and Mickey Mouse as much as we do?
Now, tell me in the comments…