Do you want to make Santa Hat Cupcakes this Christmas for your family?
Celebrating Christmas with young kids there is no way around Santa being a part of this time of the year.
So makes sense that my kids know and are well versed with Santa Claus.
They especially recognize Santa by his hat. My girls also love cookies and cupcakes no matter what time of the year.
I have a few go to cookie recipes that I have shared here during this time of the year in the past and present.
But today I have a real treat for all here. As you can see, we still have to take our annual Santa pic for this year with the big guy. 2016’s pic is now clearly over a year old. Well that is on tap for next weekend. But this past weekend, I spent mostly indoors baking. This was because of our first snowfall of the year.
So, I baked cookies and another fun-filled Santa inspired treat.Looking for the perfect family friendly Christmas cupcakes? Then check out these cute Santa Hats.Click To Tweet
Therefore, I am sharing a fun and yummy kid friendly cupcake recipe that I made with my girls. See Santa Hat Cupcakes are truly the perfect family cupcake recipe for Christmas time.
They are similar to the Witch Hat Cupcakes, I made around Halloween time. How?
Because once again, I am using sugar ice cream cones, Wilton Color Mist Spray, baked cupcakes and icing. But this time out this cupcake treat is decorated to look like Santa Hats not Witch’s Hats.
So what are you waiting for?
Check out the recipe below for Santa Hat Cupcakes to make these for your family and friends for Christmas. Plus, you could always leave these with a glass of milk for the big man himself. That’s right, make them for Santa Claus to enjoy after he has visited your house Christmas Eve night!
Santa Hat Cupcakes Recipe
- 6 cupcakes
- 6 ice cream sugar cones
- white frosting
- Wilton Color Mist Spray - red
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 6 cup cupcake pan with liners.
- Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool.
- Pipe the white frosting onto the cupcakes and then set aside.
- Spray the sugar cones with the color mist. Set aside and let dry.
- Once the sugar cones (Santa Hats) are dry, place a dot of frosting on a mini marshmallow and then place on top of the cone.
- Set the sugar cone on top of the white frosting on the cupcake.
- Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas!!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400
There you have it the perfect Santa Hat Cupcakes for all on your nice list to enjoy this Christmas now!
Who would you make these Santa Hat Cupcakes for this Christmas?
Now, tell me in the comments…