*This Egg Cups Breakfast Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Would you like Egg Cups for breakfast?
Then, read on to find out how to make them easily now…
Well, it is winter and we returned back to school after the holiday break last month recently. Mornings can be harsh around these parts. I have made no qualms sharing that here in the past. Still, I am big on my kids having breakfast before going off to school for the day. I try my best to make such breakfast foods ahead of time that can be easily reheated quickly if need be.
My kids, especially my older daughter loves eggs and bacon. So, I decided recently to try to make breakfast egg cups ahead of time to serve on school mornings. I make them on Sunday and then store in the fridge to re-heat during the week.Want to make the perfect school morning breakfast? Then make yummy eggs cups for your family.Click To Tweet
My girls love them, because they have eggs, bacon and cheese, too. I also also add a bit of spinach for a little extra green healthy boost for them. Plus, this breakfast recipe makes school mornings a bit more tolerable at the very least.
So, the perfect school morning breakfast all around. And a win-win for kids and moms, too.
Well, let’s make those school morning breakfast egg cups now…
Easy Breakfast Egg Cups with Bacon & Spinach Recipe
- 1/4 cup milk
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2-1 cup spinach, chopped (more or less based on your preference)
- 1/2 cup bacon cooked, chopped/crumbled (about 10-12 slices)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and generously spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper, and mix well with your mixer.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into the muffin tin. Add spinach, bacon, and cheese evenly to each cup. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Add spinach, bacon, and cheese evenly to each cup.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20-22 minutes. Serve or refrigerate to reheat quickly to serve on school mornings.
There you have it an easy, cheesy, bacon and spinach breakfast egg cups recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
What is your easy go to breakfast recipe?
Will you try my egg cups recipe for your family?
Now, tell me in the comments…