*This kid friendly You Rock Valentine Craft for the Valentine’s Day contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Looking for an easy painting Valentine craft to do with your kids?
Then, look no further as I have the perfect kids painting Valentine craft here for all to try.
See this past summer rock painting, hiding and finding was a big hit in our local neighborhood. My kids had so much fun doing this here.
While it isn’t quite summer or even warm enough to do the hiding and finding part, rock painting is still something that can very well be done no matter what the temperature outside is.Paint rocks for your Valentine now with our step by step tutorial + FREE Printable.Click To Tweet
Plus what better time than now to create a painted rock Valentine for your favorite Valentine?
So, let’s get started…
All you need are some rocks. These can easily be found in your own backyard or online if need be here.
You also need red and white paints, paintbrushes and my FREE printable label.
So, you ready to try this You Rock Valentine painting activity now yourself?
Follow my step-by-step tutorial below…
Easy and Fun You Rock Valentine Kids Paintable Craft
Materials for You Rock Valentine Painting Craft:
- Smooth round stones
- Red paint
- White paint
- Black string or twine
- “You Rock” Valentine printable
Instructions for You Rock Valentine Painting Craft:
- Begin by coating the stones in a layer of red paint. You can use any craft paint, but we chose chalk paint because it dries quickly.
- When the stones have dried, use a paintbrush to paint arrows and hearts on alternating rocks.
- Cut out the Valentines from the “You Rock” printable.
- Punch a hole in one end of each Valentine.
- Thread a piece of black string or twine through each Valentine, and tie it around each stone.
There you have it a fun, easy and inexpensive way to make the perfect You Rock Valentine for all your Valentines now!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Do you love to paint rocks
Will you gift this to your Valentine?
Now tell me in the comments…