*This Mickey Mouse Heart Cookies Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
See, no matter what time of the year, my family loves cookies and Mickey Mouse, too.
While we do have another Disney summer trip planned this year, we aren’t going back around Valentine’s Day. So, I decided to make my own Disney Mickey Mouse Heart Cookies here for my family to enjoy at home.Want to make Mickey Mouse heart shaped cookies for your Valentine? Then check out the recipe here.Click To Tweet
These Disney and Mickey Mouse Valentine Cookies are truly so easy to make, perfect for the Mickey Mouse lover and very yummy, too!
All you need is a simple store bought sugar cookie mix, a box of Good and Plenty Candies, chocolate chips for melting and red food coloring. a few easy steps and you, too, can enjoy Mickey Mouse Heart Cookies in your home, as well.
Want to make Mickey Mouse Heart Cookies?
Then check out my recipe below:
Mickey Mouse Heart Cookies
- 1 Bag of sugar cookie mix
- 1 Box of Good and Plenty candy
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Red food coloring
- Prepare your sugar cookie mix according to the package directions. Add in red food coloring until the batter is the color you desire.
- Spread the colored sugar cookie batter smoothly in a baking dish or cookie sheet. Bake according to the package instructions. Let cool completely.
- When the cookies have cooled completely, cut out several heart shapes using a heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Place a cup of chocolate chips into the microwave for 1 minute. Stir the chocolate chips and keep heating them at 30 second intervals until they are completely melted.
- Hold each heart shaped cookie upside down and dip the rounded ends of each heart cookie into the melted chocolate.
- Place a dot of melted chocolate on the back of a piece of white Good and Plenty candy. Attach the candy to the front of the heart shaped cookie below where it was dipped in the chocolate. You will place two pieces of white Good and Plenty candy on the front of each cookie, parallel to each other. You can view the photo for reference on where to place the candies on the cookies.
- Put the cookies into the freezer until the chocolate hardens completely and then serve.
There you have it with the perfect, Mickey Mouse Heart Cookie to serve to all your Disney and Mickey Mouse Loving family and friends, too!
Do you love Mickey Mouse as much as we do?
Now, tell me in the comments…