*This Bird Nest Brownie Bites Treat Recipe Perfect for Spring Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
It is finally officially spring according to the calendar. Although it may still feel like winter temperature wise. The calendar, plus the recent daylight savings would suggest otherwise.
I know that here in NY, we have had more storms and snow in the last 2-3 weeks than we did the while winter practically.
Still though bird’s should be chirping soon. Flowers and more should indeed be blooming in the very near future.
So what perfect time then now to whip up a spring time inspired treat for all that isn’t just for the birds with Bird Nest Brownie Bites.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Looking for a fun recipe to celebrate the start of spring with your family? Then, make Bird Nest Brownie Treats for your family with brownie, coconut and your favorite egg shaped candy.” quote=”Looking for a fun recipe to celebrate the start of spring with your family? Then, make Bird Nest Brownie Treats for your family with brownie, coconut and your favorite egg shaped candy.” theme=”style1″]
I mean these Bird Nest Brownie Bites are fairly easy to make. I mean you can either make brownies yourself or buy store bought ones in a pinch for starters.
Plus, you use caramel sauce, coconut flakes and your favorite egg shaped candy, too! I mean who does love brownies? And then add that extra sweetness from coconut, caramel and candy to enjoy the perfect spring themed treat. I happen to sue Jelly Beans here. But you could very easily use Cadbury Mini Eggs for that extra chocolatey touch!
How about it? Do you want to make Bird Nest Brownie Bites for your family?
Then, please read on now for my step-by-step recipe instructions…
Bird Nest Brownie Bites Treat Recipe Perfect for Spring
- 9 brownie bites, store-bought or homemade
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes, lightly toasted
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- Your favorite egg-shaped candies, I used jelly beans, but also have used Mini Cadberry Eggs
- In a small bowl, combine the toasted unsweetened coconut flakes and caramel until evenly mixed.
- Top each brownie bite with approximately 1 ½ Tablespoons of the caramel coconut mixture, leaving a small well towards the center of the brownie bite.
- Place 2-3 egg-shaped candies in the center of the caramel mixture on top of the brownie.
- Allow the bites to set in the fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
There you have it an easy and fun way for all kids to enjoy brownies this upcoming spring with Bird Nest Brownie Bites Treats.
WHAT ARE SOME FUN WAYS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ENJOY BROWNIES IN YOUR HOME?
WILL YOU MAKE BIRDS NEST BROWNIE BITES TREATS THIS SPRING?
NOW, TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS…