*This DIY Four Leaf Clover Hair Clips for Girls Craft contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
My two daughters are all about wearing hair clips pretty much daily. Plus, they love to wear holiday themed hair clips more than anything.
While in the past, I have paid good money to buy hair clips for all occasions for them. I decided to get crafty once again here. See St. Patrick’s Day is quickly once again approaching. And being that we are indeed an Irish, St. Patrick’s Day celebrating family, my girls most definitely dress up. Plus, they love having hair clips to match the occasion once again.
So, with a little help from Amazon Prime I got all the supplies I needed delivered right to my doorstep to make Four Leaf Clover Hair Clips for my girls to wear this St. Patrick’s Day. I figured I could save a few dollars and make it myself easily.
But what is a four leaf clover?
I mean what is more lucky than the Four Leaf Clover for St. Patrick’s Day?
So a bit of felt, buttons, my trusty hot glue gun and clips, I came out with adorably, perfect St. Patrick’s Day Girls’ Hair Clips.Looking to make your own lucky hard clips for St. Patrick's Day? Then, check out this easy and inexpensive step-by-step craft tutorial how to do so now.Click To Tweet
Do you want to make Four Leaf Clover Hair Clips for St. Patrick’s Day now?
Then, you read on for my simple step-by step tutorial…
DIY Four Leaf Clover Hair Clips for Girls
Instructions for DIY Four Leaf Clover Hair Clips
- Hunter green and kelly green felt
- Miniature St. Patrick’s Day buttons
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Alligator clips
Directions for DIY Four Leaf Clover Hair Clips
1. Draw a clover without a stem onto your hunter green felt and draw a slightly smaller one onto your kelly green felt (think 4 hearts with the bottom points touching for your clover).
2. Cut out your clovers and glue the smaller clover onto the larger clover.
3. Carefully pin your button on top of your smaller clover.
4. Glue your alligator clip onto the bottom of your larger clover, let the glue dry and your clip is ready to wear.
There you have easy Four Leaf Clover Hair Clips craft to make for your own girls to enjoy wearing this St. Patrick’s Day.
Do you believe the four leaf clover is lucky?
Will you make these Four leaf clover hair clips for St. Patrick’s Day?
Now, tell me in the comments…