*This Light and Fluffy Chocolate Brownie Muffins Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
I happen to love muffins. See I could eat muffins pretty much any time of the day here. So, I truly love to make muffins that can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or even dessert time.
Plus, I happen to equally love brownies. I mean I really do have a thing for the creamy richness of brownies.
So to be able to combine my love for brownies and muffins together is a dream come true for me. And that is just what I was able to do with my most recipe creation. See I recently made light and fluffy brownie muffins. I mean I knew I would love these. But they really were an overall hit for my whole family.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Looking for a delicious muffins dessert or anytime recipe? Then, you must check out my light and fluffy brownie muffin recipe to try for your family now.” quote=”Looking for a delicious muffins dessert or anytime recipe? Then, you must check out my light and fluffy brownie muffin recipe to try for your family now.” theme=”style1″]
Why? Because what is not to love about brownie muffins? See these muffins not only are a muffin lovers delight. But they are also equally so for the brownie lover, too. And they are easily made using melted chocolate chips, Bisquick mix, sugar, butter, eggs and topped with chopped pecans!
So, a chocolatey, sugary, brownie muffin dream come true!
Do you want to make Brownie Muffins for your family?
Then, read on to get my step-by-step recipe to make them yourself now…
Light and Fluffy Chocolate Brownie Muffins Recipe
- 4 Eggs
- 4 oz. of MELTED Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup of Bisquick Mix
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Butter, Softened
- Chopped Pecans
- First preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Second, start by greasing your muffin pan with butter.
- Then, melt your (4) oz. of chocolate chips.
- Next, place your eggs, melted chocolate, Bisquick mix, brown sugar, sugar, and butter in a blender.
- Then, blend for 1 to 2 minutes, until completely smooth.
- Next, pour into muffin tins, filling them about 2/3 of the way.
- Then, sprinkle with pecans.
- Next, bake on 350 degrees. For 16 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Then, let cool for 10 minutes.
- Lastly, serve and enjoy!
There you have it an easy and delicious way for all to enjoy brownie muffins for dessert with Light and Brownie Muffins Recipe.
What is your favorite muffins dessert?
Now, share with me in the comments..