*This Festive St. Patrick’s Day White and Green Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
So it would seem that I just can’t get enough of St. Patrick’s Day around here. I mean this might be my favorite of all the themed holidays annually. Seeing as I have already shared two sweet recipe treats here and here.Looking for the perfect salty and sweet snack to enjoy this upcoming St. Patrick's Day? Then, check out my recipe here for St. Patrick's Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels now.Click To Tweet
Both of those recent St. Patrick’s Day recipe shares were so fun to create. Plus you better believe I will be enjoying them well past my favorite, lucky, green day holiday.
But still, I couldn’t resist creating another, easy but truly fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day green inspired treat. This time out, I used pretzel rods for that salty touch. Plus, I coated my pretzels in heavenly, sweet melted white and green chocolate candy melts, too!
So, when I put it all together, I came out with the most perfectly, pretty and indeed festive St. Patrick’s Day White and Green Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe.
I can’t stress enough how easy these St. Patrick’s Day White and Green Chocolate Covered Pretzels are to make. Plus, these are sweet and salty treat all will find a reason to enough. With pretzel rods, chocolate melting candies and some sprinkles, these can be quickly put together for the perfect snack.
Therefore, I am thinking all that read this will want to make these St. Patrick’s Day White and Green Chocolate Covered Pretzels for the upcoming holiday now.
How about it? Do you want to make St. Patrick’s Day White and Green Chocolate Covered Pretzels?
So, if you do want to make them, read on now for my step-by-step recipe…
St. Patrick’s Day White and Green Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe
- 2 Cups Wilton white candy melts
- 1 Cup Wilton green candy melts
- Green and white nonpareil sprinkles
- Yellow star sprinkles
- Decorating bag
- Parchment paper
- Tall glass
- Small microwave safe bowl
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt your white candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour your white chocolate into a tall glass, dip each pretzel rod into the tall glass and place the white chocolate covered pretzel rods onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Top your pretzel rods with your green sprinkles and let harden.
- In another small microwave safe bowl, melt your green candy melts on 50% power for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. And pour into a decorating bag.
- Cut the tip off the decorating bag and drizzle the green chocolate over the pretzels.
- Sprinkle with yellow stars and transfer to a clean piece of parchment paper to harden fully.
There you have it the perfect sweet and salty, festive St. Patrick’s Day White and Green Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe for all to enjoy on the luckiest green day of the year now!
What are your favorite green inspired treats for St. Patrick’s Day?
Now, share with me in the comments…