*This Purple Flower Meringue Cookies Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Very shortly flowers will be in bloom here. I honestly cannot wait. I mean spring, warmer weather, flowers and more is totally my idea of heading into the perfect time of the year. But then again if you follow my blog, then you already know this about me.
Many here also know that I happen to love cookies and sweets. Plus, one of my all-time favorite cookies recipes is one for Chocolate Chip Meringue Teaser Cookies. These are truly my go-to cookies for Christmas and cold weather. But I do miss them when the weather warms up. They just don’t hold the same appeal during the warm weather months. I mean they looks like small little snow balls. And snow balls are the last thing I want to think about in warmer months.Do you love meringue cookies? Are you looking for the perfect spring meringue cookies recipe? Then, you need to try my Purple Flowers Meringue Cookies recipe this spring.Click To Tweet
Still, I am a true fan of meringue cookies. Therefore, I decided I needed to come up with a spring/summer version of meringue cookies.
How could I go wrong with meringue cookies colored light pastel purple? I mean pastels are spring like. Plus, making them flower shaped inspired by spring flowers also was a must. So, what was born out of this was Purple Flower Meringue Cookies.
See meringue cookies are truly an easy cookie to make.
With only a few key ingredients, these cookies come together perfectly.
See so easy and so pretty, too. Perfect spring flower cookie recipe!
Do you want to make Purple Flower Meringue Cookies?
Then, follow along below with my simple step-by-step recipe…
Purple Flower Meringue Cookies Recipe
- 4 egg whites, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- Purple gel food coloring
- 1 M Wilton piping tip
- Ivory, pearl, or gold sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (to make your meringue cookies uniform, use a pencil to trace out a circle from a cookie cutter onto your parchment paper).
- In a stand mixer (or using an electric mixer), start beating egg whites until bubbles form.
- Slowly start adding sugar and then, add cream of tartar. Mix on high until you achieve stiff peaks in your meringue mixture.
- Add 1-2 drops of food coloring (depending on how deep you want the shade) and mix.
- Place meringue mixture in a piping bag with your 1M piping tip. Start in the middle of each of your circles on your parchment paper and pipe rose shapes. Garnish with your sprinkles.
- Bake for 45 minutes and then keep in oven for one hour (without opening oven door).
There you have it with an easy yummy and pretty way for the all to enjoy Meringue Cookies this spring with Purple Flower Meringue Cookies Recipe.
Do you enjoy Meringue Cookies?
Will you try my Purple Flower Meringue Cookies Recipe this spring?
Now, share with me in the comments…