*This Perfect Dessert Fruit Pizza Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
I don’t know about you, but my family loves pizza. They love it in all shapes and forms. And yet we are heading into the time of the year where it will be warmer out. This calls for lighter foods, including spring and summer fruits. But still want to enjoy pizza if possible.
Plus, during the upcoming time of the year, we eat outdoors more for barbecues, family/friend gatherings, as well as Mother and Father’s Day. So, for times that that not only am looking for fun warmer weather desserts, but even brunch alternatives, too.
So, I found the perfect way to enjoy pizza, warmer weather, fruits, desserts, brunch-time and get-togethers, too. For this, I have come up with a fruit pizza recipe.
This fruit pizza recipe can be used for dessert and/or brunch-time, too. Plus with using spring/summer fruits, such as strawberries and kiwis, it is a lighter warmer weather recipe for sure. It is truly that versatile.
So easy to put this one together. I use graham crackers crumbs for the crust.
Then, I simply top with cream cheese, sugar and whipped cream measure.
Last but not least, I add cut up strawberries, kiwis and sprinkle coconut flakes for a sweet added bonus.
Again, truly the perfect recipe for this time of the year for all!
Do you want to make fruit pizza now?
Then, read on for my easy step-by-step fruit pizza recipe tutorial now…Looking for the perfect pizza recipe for spring and summer time get togethers? Then, you must check out and try my perfect fruit dessert pizza recipe here. Click To Tweet
The Perfect Dessert Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 oz. frozen whipped cream, thawed
- 2 kiwis, cut into small slices
- 4 strawberries, cut into small slices
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- In a medium-size bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press mixture into pie pan and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, sugar and whipped cream. Scoop into your graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Let set in the refrigerator for about 2-3 hours.
- Once cooled, top with kiwis, strawberries, and coconut flakes. Enjoy your dessert pizza!
There you have it a delicious way to enjoy fruit this spring and summer with The Perfect Dessert Fruit Pizza Recipe.
What fruits do you enjoy in the spring and summer months?
Will you try my Perfect Dessert Fruit Pizza?
Now, share with me in the comments…