*This Totally Magical Unicorn Wands Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Recently I shared my own love, as well as my girls’ love for unicorns HERE. So, I have made no secret that unicorns seriously rule in my home!
Therefore, I couldn’t resist more unicorn food making fun. Plus, I have also in the past shared my girls are princess obsessed. With being over the moon for princesses and unicorns, finds us enjoying magic, wands and more.Does your family love unicorns as much as mine? Then, you need to check out these kid and family friendly wands inspired by unicorns!Click To Tweet
Then what better way to enjoy unicorns, princesses, wands and magic with Unicorn Wands.
In the past, I made white and green pretzel wands for St. Patrick’s Day. This time out, I am still using pretzel rods for these unicorn wands. But again these pretzels are now decorated with unicorn magic in mind instead.
Still a very easy and simple recipe for my Unicorn Wands. All can easily be bought on Amazon for all my prime members. This includes to decorate the unicorn wands as follows: Wilton Bright Pink, White and Turquoise Candy Melts, as well as Wilton White Pearl Dust.
Simply coat the pretzel rod in white chocolate. Then drizzle over the pastel colored melted chocolates and white pearl dust for a fun and magical unicorn effect.
Want to make these magical unicorn wands now, too?
Then, read on below for my simple and easy unicorn wands recipe tutorial now….
Totally Magical Unicorn Wands Recipe
- 12 oz Wilton bright white candy melts
- 12 oz Wilton turquoise candy melts
- 12 oz Wilton bright pink candy melts
- 1 large package of pretzel sticks, I used a tub from Aldi
- White Wilton pearl dust
- Small food-safe brush
- Parchment paper
- 2 small sandwich bags
- Kitchen scissors
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour each color of candy melts into a separate microwave safe dish.
- Heat one dish at a time in 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
- Repeat the melting process with the other candy melts.
- Dip each pretzel into the melted white chocolate coating half of it.
- Place the pretzel rod on the parchment paper and repeat with other pretzel rods.
- Once all the pretzels are dipped, fill each small sandwich baggie - one with pink chocolate, the other with teal chocolate. Snip the corner of each baggie and gently squeeze and drizzle over the pretzel rods.
- Let the chocolate set.
- Once the chocolate has set, dip the small brush into the pearl dust and gently brush onto the melted chocolate making it shine.
*If the melted chocolate begins to thicken while you are dipping the pretzel rods in the white chocolate simply microwave for another 30 seconds to re-melt.
There you have it an easy, kid friendly pretzel wands recipes that is perfect for unicorn lovers with Totally Magical Unicorn Wands!
DO YOUR KIDS LOVE UNICORNS, WANDS AND MAGIC AS MUCH AS MY OWN DO?
SHARE WITH ME IN THE COMMENTS…