*This Easy Fall Off the Bone BBQ Ribs Instant Pot Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Recently, I know I have been oversharing summer time foodie recipes. I mean tis the season, I suppose.Looking for an easy BBQ instant pot Ribs recipe? Then, check out my very easy & yet delicious BBQ instant pot recipe where the Ribs fall right off the bone.
And what would summer be with BBQ Ribs? I mean summer and ribs truly go hand-in-hand.
While I have made ribs on the grill in the past. I have been experimenting more and more with my Instant Pot again. So, I got the brilliant idea to do BBQ Ribs in my Instant Pot. OMG, I think this may be my new favorite way to prepare and cook ribs.
See the ribs cook very easily and quickly in the Instant Pot. Plus when they are finished cooking, the literally fall rib off the ribs. Thus the title to this recipe!
And in all honesty it is once again so easy to make these BBQ ribs. I literally coat the ribs with BBQ sauce and salt and pepper to season. Then, put them in my Instant Pot. The BBQ Ribs take about 50 minutes in totally to cook in the Instant Pot from start to finish.
And again once they are done, perfect fall off the bone BBQ Ribs for all to enjoy this summer!
How about it? Do you want to make BBQ Ribs easily in your Instant Pot now?
Then read on for the easy and quick, step-by-step Instant Pot recipe…
Easy Fall Off the Bone BBQ Ribs Instant Pot Recipe
- Rack of pork ribs, 4 pounds
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 cups of BBQ sauce for cooking, additional to serve
- Prepare ribs by seasoning both sides of the meat with salt and pepper. This is a personal preference as to how much, but at least 1 teaspoon of each.
- Slather ribs with BBQ sauce and place on the trivet in the Instant Pot. You will need to wrap them around in a circle to fit.
- Add remainder of the 2 cups of BBQ sauce to the pot. This is your cooking liquid, and you can also use it to slather the ribs again at the end of the cook time.
- Close the lid on the pressure cooker and turn the valve to sealing.
- Set a manual high-pressure time for 40 minutes.
- Allow for a natural release for 10 minutes before doing a quick release to let out the remaining pressure. The 10-minute natural release time helps allow for super tender ribs.
- At the end of the cooking time, you can take the ribs out and slather them with more sauce and serve, or you can toss them on the grill for a minute on each side to finish them off, and then load them up with sauce.
There you have it the perfect way to make BBQ Ribs so that they easily fall right off the bone simply by using your Instant Pot.
Do you love BBQ Ribs?
How do make them in the summer?
Now share with me in the comments…