This Instant Pot Corn on the Cob Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
I know I have said it before here. But seriously summer means barbecues, outdoor grilling, eating and entertaining. One of my family’s all-time favorite summer time food is corn on the cob.
I have made corn on the cob on the grill or even boiled on a hot stove top. Yet, both methods take some time. Grilling usually requires that I prepare it beforehand with butter and seasoning. Plus on the stove top, finds me having to heat a hot stove top burner. Which only adds to the summer time heat and steam.
So now that I finally have an instant pot or pressure cooker this summer, I finally made corn on the cob in it. Not sure why I waited so long. But seriously so happy I finally made it in my pressure cooker. Why?
Because not only is it the easiest method, but it is the quickest. It literally takes under five minutes to steam corn on the cob in the instant pot. Plus, the corn comes out so juicy. It simply is the perfect way to cook corn on the cob. Plus, the instant pot seriously is the best indoor cooking appliance to use during the warm summer months for all sorts of summer foods, such as ribs or pulled pork.
How about it? Do you want to make corn on the cob fast and easy now?Do you love corn in the summer time? Then check out my quick and easy instant pot recipe to make corn for all your summer meals now.Click To Tweet
Then, check out my step-by-step recipe tutorial below…
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob Recipe
- 4 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 cups water
- Salt and butter, to taste, for serving
- Remove husks and silk from corn.
- Place 2 cups of water in the inner pot of the pressure cooker.
- Add corn to the steamer basket and then put it into the inner pot.
- Close the lid and turn the pressure valve to sealing.
- Set manual high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When the pressure cooking time has finished, do a quick release and then remove the corn from the pot.
- Serve with butter and salt.
There you have the easiest and quickest way to make delicious, summery corn on cob by using your instant pot.
Do you love corn on the cob in the summer?
How do you make corn on the cob?
Now, tell me in the comments…