*This Prettiest Neapolitan Frozen Dessert Cups Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
One of my family’s favorite ice cream flavors throughout the year, as well as in the summer is Neapolitan flavored ice cream. Plus, in the summer we happen to love all cold and frozen treats, as well. I mean ice cream, ices and more frozen treats take center stage.
So, I decided to try a new recipe for my family that includes pudding, cookies and the Neapolitan ice cream look. Plus, this dessert is frozen for the summer time. Moreover it is portioned perfectly for all in neatly made dessert cups.
What more could you want in a dessert for adults and kids alike? So, how do I make this yummy Neapolitan Frozen Dessert?
Well, this one is made in layers. I use my cupcake pan with cupcake liners. The first layer is a cookie layer of vanilla sandwich cookies for the vanilla/white color.
The next layer includes chocolate pudding spooned on top of the cookie layer for the chocolate layer.
Then, I also sprinkle on rainbow sprinkles before freezing all to indeed make a Neapolitan Frozen Dessert Treat.
Now, do you want to make Neapolitan Frozen Dessert Cups?A favorite summer time dessert flavor is Neapolitan. So check out here how we keep that flavor in mind with Neapolitan Dessert Frozen Cups Recipe.Click To Tweet
Then, read on for my step-by-step recipe below…
The Prettiest Neapolitan Frozen Dessert Cups Recipe
- 24 Vanilla Sandwich Cookies
- ¼ cup Butter, melted
- 4-6 oz. Whipped Topping
- 3.9 oz. pkg. Chocolate Pudding
- 12 Cupcake Liners
- Rainbow Jimmies
- Pink Gel Food Coloring
- Prepare pudding according to package directions and place in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Crush the cookies in a food processor. Combine them with the melted butter until well combined.
- Put the cupcake liners into a cupcake pan and divide the crushed cookie mixture between the 12 liners. They should be about a third filled. Press the cookie mixture down tightly with the back of a spoon.
- For the next layer, spoon pudding into each cup filling them up about another third. Make sure to smooth the pudding out.
- Add a few drops of food color to the whipped topping and gently stir until its combined. Add a layer of the pink whipped topping over the layer of chocolate pudding. Make sure this last layer comes to the top of the cupcake liners and smooth it out.
- Sprinkle some rainbow jimmies over each dessert cup.
- Place in the freezer for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- These are a great sweet treat on a hot summer day!
There you have it a gorgeous, but simply easy way to serve Neapolitan Frozen Dessert Cups for all your summer entertaining needs now.
Do you enjoy Neapolitan Ice Cream?
What kid of Neapolitan desserts have you had in the past, as well?
Now, share with me in the comments…