This Peanut Butter And Jelly Popsicles Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
I have made it no secret here that my younger daughter is my picky eater here. So with her I constantly have to come up with new and fun ways to get her to eat different foods with a heather spin if possible. But still make it fun nonetheless.
During the summer and warmer months, cold treats are a big hit even with my picky eater. She especially loves ices and popsicles. I have made her fun, gummy bear popsicles that use fruit juice and/or seltzer water for a bit healthier spin.
Well, my picky eater also loves peanut butter. She absolutely loves peanut butter and jelly. So, I thought why not make peanut butter and jelly popsicles for her.
But instead of using jarred jelly, I decided to use fresh strawberries and bananas, too.
Again, trying to make it slightly healthier if nothing else. But still fun and kid friendly with tons of peanut butter here, too.
I have my own plastic popsicle molds. For this PB&J popsicle recipe, I fill the molds first with sliced, fresh strawberries.
Next, I add a blended peanut butter and jelly mix.
Then, I simply freeze them for a few hours until frozen solid to enjoy a cold Peanut Butter and Jelly Popsicle treat.
Do you want to make Peanut Butter and Jelly Popsicles, too?Do you want to make your own fun, kid friendly, but healthier popsicles at home? Then, try my recipe for Peanut Butter & Jelly Popsicles.
Then, scroll down below to read the step-by-step PB&J Popsicle certified recipe….
Peanut Butter And Jelly Popsicles Recipe
- ½ c. Fresh sliced strawberries
- ½ Ripe Banana
- ⅛ c. Smooth peanut butter
- 1 c. Milk
- Additional Sliced strawberries for garnishing the popsicles
- Popsicle mold
- ¼ c. Sugar, optional
- Place ½ cup of sliced strawberries into a blender.
- Add in 1 cup of milk to the blender.
- Put ½ of a sliced ripe banana into the mixture.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Add in ⅛ of a cup of peanut butter, and blend until well combined.
- This recipe has natural flavoring from the fruit and peanut butter. If you would like additional sweetness however, you can add ¼ cup of granulated sugar now, and blend until combined.
- Slice up some additional strawberries.
- Place some strawberries slices into the empty popsicle molds.
- Pour the popsicle mixture into the molds all of the way to the top.
- Place the tops on the popsicle mold, and place it in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- If you have trouble removing the popsicles from the mold, place the bottom of the mold into a bowl of warm water for a few seconds to help release them.
There you have it a very, simple, but awesome take on a classic kid’s recipe that the all ages can enjoy with Peanut Butter And Jelly Popsicles Recipe.
Do you like Peanut Butter and Jelly?
What fun ways have you enjoyed this kid’s classic?
Now share with me in the comments…