This Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch Cocktail Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
The 4th of July and summer entertaining is now on tap. So what better time then now to have some killer cocktail recipes on hand. While some cocktails are more romantic. Right now, the cocktails I am focusing on are more for just summer and entertaining both family and/or friends.
By the way, I happen to not be big on wine in all honesty. But one of my favorites is Moscato Wine. But at this time of the year, I still want to enjoy a chilled cocktail. While I could indeed just chill the wine. I happen to love mixing in summer time flavors, as well.
Honestly the perfectly refreshing and summer cocktail punch recipe for all to enjoy for parties and more.
Do you want to make this Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch Cocktail?
Then, read on for the step-by-step quick and easy recipe below now:Looking for the perfect wine, summer cocktail for entertaining family & friends? Then, check out my recipe for Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Cocktail.Click To Tweet
Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch Cocktail Recipe
- 750 mL. Bottle of Moscato wine
- 2 Liter Bottle Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 Container Frozen Lemonade concentrate
- 1 Lemon
- Slice strawberries until you have approximately 1 cup diced. Place the diced strawberries into a blender.
- Add 1 container of frozen lemonade concentrate to the blender with the diced strawberries.
- Blend on high until the concentrate and strawberries are combined well.
- Strain the strawberry lemonade mixture through a strainer, and into a punch bowl or other large container.
- Pour a 2 liter of lemon lime soda into the punch bowl. Scoop off any foam that may be left at the top of the punch at this time.
- Add a 750 mL. bottle of moscato wine to the mixture in the punch bowl.
- Slice some strawberries and add them to the punch.
- Place some ice cubes into the punch bowl.
- Slice some lemons and put them in the punch.
- Serve the punch chilled with slices of strawberries or a wedge of lemon.
There you have an easy way to enjoy moscato wine while entertaining family and friends this upcoming summer with Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Punch Cocktail.
What are your go to entertaining punch cocktails for summer?
Now share with me in the comments…