The latest fun kids craze, that seems to be a huge hit this year, has been rock crafts and hunts for them. Here it seems to be a fun family activity to pass the time during the summer and warmer months.
See the object of the game is for some people is only to choose to create and hide. Still others will participate in it all, which includes painting, hiding, and finding. Plus if you find a rock, you can either re-hide it or choose to keep it. Many have even taken pics to share their rock crafts finds on social media.
But the most important part of this is to have FUN!
Still I know many have returned to school now. But we still have another month off here for summer vacation. So, while looking for some rock crafts inspiration for my girls. I came across more than a few that rock crafts that were seriously awesome.
But I couldn’t resist sharing these rock crafts finds here with you all.
So, check out the 21 Fun Rock Crafts for Kids that I recently found while searching below…
1. How to Make an Outdoor Tic Tac Toe Game Board from Kenarry
2. DIY Hand Painted Rock Garden Markers from A Cultivated Nest
3. Cute Painted Ladybug Rocks from Easy Peasy and Fun
4. How to Make Stamped Art Rocks for Your Garden from Creative Green Living
5. Adorable Pet Lion Rock Craft from I Heart Crafty Things
6. Playful Rock Spider Craft from Kids’ Craft Room
7. Pet Cactus Rocks from The Best Ideas for Kids
8. River Rock Garden Markers from West Valley City Moms Blog
9. Kids Craft: 8 Rock Monsters & a Ladybird from Red Ted Art
10. Easy Mess-Free Sticker Rocks from Fireflies and Mud Pies
11. DIY Moon Rocks The Crafting Chicks
12. Easy to Make Painted Rock Cactus from Rachel Teodoro
13. Rock Bugs Craft from Preschool Powol Packets
14. Painting Rocks: Preschool Book Activity Inspired by Frederick from Sunny Day Family
15. Fluffy Pet Rocks from The Craft Train
16. Star Wars Jawa Rocks from Crafts by Amanda