Back at Saturday again folks and this Saturday it is almost the 4th of July. Seems like I blinked on Monday and somehow here we are! Another great week behind us, but now it is time for another weekend.
I am again adding my ten thankful things from the week here to the Ten Things of Thankful.
- It is almost the 4th of July, which means barbecues and some much needed time off for a few days.
- Having had a wonderful time with Kevin and our girls this past week, which included some sprinkler fun in the heat.
Summer Sprinkler Fun!!
- Another week without any kids sick (I think this is a record around here).
- Even though my kids seem to be giving up naps that if I put on one of their cartoon shows or movies, they will sit for the hour and let mommy get some blogging work done.
- My design company, J9 Designs, taking off a bit and getting more jobs the past few weeks (seriously I feel so blessed right now by all the wonderful support and clients I have gained, such as Karen from Dinosaur Hero Mommy).
- Sunday night getting to watch The Food Network Star, HGTV’s Design Star and Trueblood, too.
- Kevin and I actually getting alone time to enjoy #6 together.
- Kevin giving me his extra external hard-drive to backup all my important files on my MacBook that was making my computer run a bit slower lately.
- Going out to dinner with Kevin and our girls on Saturday night to Outback Steakhouse (had a $25 gift-card to use). Not only did we have a delicious dinner, but also yummy mixed drinks. Plus, we were complimented on how well behaved the girls were during dinner by absolute strangers. For my monsters, who have made going out to dinner, less then pleasurable this was a feat unto itself!!
Outback Steakhouse New Key Lime ‘Rita!!
- Again having not much on tap for this sunny, warm Saturday. The day is pretty much ours for the asking. and can’t wait to see how it unfolds now!!
Now since it is Saturday onto this week’s recap for those who are catching up or missed a moment of it and some exciting offers, as well!!
On Monday, Jenny Adams graciously guest posted and shared all about her ventures with Origami Owl as well as offered a $25 gift-card raffle giveaway, for more on this or to enter the rafflecopter contest, click here.
On Tuesday, Missy Pitney shared in my second amazing guest post of the week all about this summer’s hottest water toys for kids. Click here to find out all about this.
On Wednesday, I posted twice. First was to share my tutorial that I shared on J9 Designs for showing summaries on blog front pages instead of full text and to read more, click here. The second was to share some great affiliate deals, steals and contests, too. To see this post, go here.
On Friday, yet another Finish the Sentence Friday linkup went live with the sentence to finish being, “The best fourth of July I had was…”. To linkup if you haven’t or just to find out about my best 4th of July, as well as what others had to say, click here.
And now that another weekend is indeed upon us, I hope you too have a wonderful, fun weekend.
Also for the upcoming week, with more Flashback Wednesday action and keep in mind that Finish the Sentence Friday will NOT be happening due to the 4th of July, we are taking the week off, but for the following week’s sentence (7/12), click here!!
And don’t forget the amazing deal from Stella & Dot, if you haven’t taken a look already, which ends on Sunday, click below.
Also ending this weekend are Layla Grace’s Project Nursery Contest and Mabel’s Label’s Special Offer. Click on either of the images below to redeem these offers.
For more fabulous Affiliate offers look below:
- iTunes/Books: Great Free Apps.
- LeapFrog: Get Free Shipping on All NEW Monsters University products. Use promo code MONSTERS. Valid through June 30th!.
- Build A Bear: Monsters University Online Exclusive at buildabear.com!
- Hanna Anderson: Save Up to 60% Off Kids & Baby Clothes at The Big Hanna Sale! Ends 7/7
- Blurb: Create your very own custom photo book with Blurb. Whether you’re making a personalized wedding album, baby book, travel photo book or anything else you wish, Blurb has the tools to make it happen.
- Tiny Prints: Photo Gifts for Dads and Grads
Now, it is time for some of the great giveaways, I have been apart of this week. Enter by clicking on this link, here.
Last, but certainly not least, please don’t forget to check out my web design company for specials running at J9 Designs for all your web design needs, as well as my blogging advice, too.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!