Thanks to ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade for sponsoring this Backyard Video Game Arcade tips article.
Summer nights are upon us. Fun times abound.
But so many of us are still working from home this summer. Summer camps are pretty much non-existent. Summer vacations have been put on hold.
So, new and creative ways to enjoy summer-time fun at home have to found now.
In the past, I happily shared how to host a backyard movie night. Along similar lines, I have found an equally fun way to enjoy nighttime backyard adventures. This time out, it’s an arcade backyard event.
That’s right, we are going to show you how to play video games in your very own backyard.
So, scroll on to find out how to turn your backyard into a video game arcade.
1. Fence, Wall, or Garage Door Works.
That’s right no screen is needed. Just a flat surface such as a fence, side of your house or even your garage door will do the trick.
2. Make sure to have some fun seating.
Seating isn’t necessary. But if you need a quick break or want to sit while you play, well make sure to have some outdoor seats to accommodate.
3. Don’t forget family-friendly snacks and drinks.
No game night is complete without yummy, family-friendly snacks, like chips, pretzels, or crackers. Plus, these pretzels or snacks make you thirsty. So, have some family-friendly drinks at the ready, too.
4. Batteries not included.
You will need to have 3 “AA” batteries because they aren’t included. The arcade game requires 3 “AA” batteries and isn’t included – see more below!
5. ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade.
The most important part of your family video game arcade night is the ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade. See it can be played outside at night, on the side of a house or on a garage door
What is the ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade?
ProjeX is interactive fun for the whole family! it turns any room into an incredible gaming arcade!
How does the ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade work?
- Blast moving targets that you project right onto your wall!
- No need for a TV! Just point ProjeX at a blank wall, grab a blaster, and aim! Enjoy real-life gaming, without the limitations of a screen!
- Works best in a dark room, when you project on a light-colored wall with no artwork, wallpaper or painted patterns.
- 5 different built-in games test your speed and skill.
- 3 skill levels – beginner, advanced and expert (The “beginner” setting accommodates even the youngest players in the room.)
- 3 interchangeable image slides! Blast ducks, targets or UFOs – each with its own unique sound effects!
- Change slides to change your level of difficulty:
- Blue (targets) = easy
- Red (UFOs) = medium
- White (ducks) = difficult
- Play solo, head-to-head or “Co-Op,” where 2 players team up and combine scores.
- Experience the excitement of a tournament – but if no one else is around, you can still have fun trying to “up” your own score!
- Portable, battery-operated projector can go wherever you go – inside or out.
- LED scoring display
- Target Pointers on both blasters help your aim.
How can you get ProjeX for your own summer backyard arcade night?
While recommended for children 6+, ProjeX™ is great for any age child, as well as adults. Retailing for $49.99, the game can be purchased at Target, Walmart and www.ProjeXGame.com, as well as and $69.99 – Toys R Us (Canada)
Or Win A ProjeX Projecting Game Arcade Below:a Rafflecopter giveaway