This Star Wars Droid shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AwakenYourTastebuds #CollectiveBias
I was a young kid when the original Star Wars™ movie trilogy was only released. But that didn’t stop me from watching these hit movies.
And by viewing, I mean getting hooked on. See I was and still am a huge fan. Star Wars Droids, Luke, Princess Leia, Hans Solo, Yoda, Chewy and more excited me more than words can say.
Plus in my early twenties the Star Wars™ prequel trilogy series debuted. So, I was the first to get tickets for each and every opening weekend for them, too.
So when I heard there was a new Star Wars™ movie sequel, I was over the moon excited.
About two weeks ago, tickets were finally released for the Star Wars™ sequel. Of course, I reserved tickets for both my husband and I. So we are seeing it opening weekend before Christmas time in 3D IMAX.
I seriously cannot wait now for this new Star Wars™ movie.
Then as fate would have it, I came across Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios®. This cereal included 1 of 6 Star Wars™ themed Space Robot Viewer toys in each box. (See below to see which one I received). Plus I also bought Star Wars™ Go-Gogurt in a recent shopping trip at my local Walmart.
The Star Wars™ fan in me was bursting to buy these two. Once I did, I decided to make a special Star Wars Droid inspired treat for my gang.
So what came about next was nothing less than Star Wars Droid foodie magic. Plus it was quite delightful.
Check them out below…
BB-8 Star Wars Droid Parfait Cups with Berries Gogurt and Honey Nut Cheerios®.
- 1 Container of Raspberries
- 1 Container of Blackberries
- 1 Box of Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios®
- 1 Box of Star Wars™ Yogurt
- 4 Pack of Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Bottle Strawberry Syrup
- With a mallet crush Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios®.
- In a high ball glass, add first layer of crushed Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios® to coat the glass.
- Next, add a layer of vanilla yogurt with blackberries layer on top of it.
- Add a thin layer of strawberry syrup. Then top with Star Wars™ Gogurt layer.
- Then, another layer of crushed Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios®.
- Next, another layer of vanilla yogurt.
- Add a layer of raspberries around the edges with crushed Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios® in the center.
- Then, another layer of Star Wars™ Gogurt.
- Top with a blackberry and crushed Star Wars™ Honey Nut Cheerios®.
View on Flipagram
Will you be seeing the newest Star Wars™ movie next month when it comes out?