*This Bubble Gum Ice Cream Recipe contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
My family and I are true ice cream lovers. It doesn’t take much of an excuse for us to have it one way or another. While I usually stock the freezer up often from a recent grocery shopping excursion, we also sometimes go out to get ice cream as a treat.
That said, one of our favorite ice cream places is Carvel. Whenever we go to Carvel here, one of my girls always ends up ordering bubble gum flavored ice cream. This has happened so many times now that I have lost count.
So with summer and warmer weather on tap, I decided to make my own ice cream once again. But I am not one to churn it. I like to keep it simple when I do make ice cream myself. In the past, I made Cookies and Cream Ice Cream. But again, my girls like more colorful flavors, especially Bubble Gum as I already shared.
So, I got the brilliant idea to make Bubble Gum Ice Cream for my girls. Again, I didn’t churn it when I made it for my girls.
Honestly, this ice cream recipe is the easiest to make. I use heavy whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk with pink food coloring to make it a pink color. Why? Because my older daughter’s favorite color is pink and well so is mine still, too!
Then, comes the fun part with adding all different colors of gumballs into my pink ice cream. Seriously, it is so pretty and tasty, too!
Do you want to make Bubble Gum Ice Cream for your kids?
Then, go ahead scroll down to get my simple step-by-step No Churn recipe now.
Bubblegum Ice Cream Recipe
- 16 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Pink Food Coloring
- In a medium size bowl, add the heavy whipping cream and 3-4 drops of pink food coloring. Beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat for another 1-2 minutes until incorporated.
- Layer ½ of the ice cream mixture into a 7x11 dish. Place ½ of the gum balls around then add the other ½ of the ice cream mixture. Finish with gum balls on top.
- Place in freezer for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Take out and enjoy!!!
Serving Size:1 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 209 Total Fat: 14g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 45mg Sodium: 51mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 19g Protein: 3g