Happy Saturday all and here we are in the middle of December. Christmas is only in a little over 2 weeks from now!
Time is flying once again. Thanksgiving, Black Friday and even Cyber Monday are all a distant past right now.
But since it is indeed Saturday, I am sharing Ten Thankful Things of the Week, including a recap of Lily’s party and more!
1. Black Friday Shopping with my mom. Seriously, all the wonderful deals I got for Christmas presents, as well as a few surprises for myself. Thanks to Victoria’s Secret, I was able to get Pink Sweatpants normally $40 for $25. And I splurged on the Pandora Limited Edition Black Friday Charm, because I was so good and hadn’t bought charms from Pandora or Trollbeads in almost year’s time.
2. I also did a bit of online shopping for Kevin’s Christmas gifts through Best Buy’s Black Friday sales and procured him the games on his Christmas video gaming list! And I also took advantage of my affiliate’s special from Glossybox on 20% off for Thanksgiving Day weekend with re-upping my subscription with them.
3. Maybe a bit selfish, but as Kevin reminded me, we truly don’t do much for ourselves during the year, so to treat ourselves once in a while is definitely something that is allowed now and again.
4. Early Friday evening found us putting up and decorating our tree as a family and adding the new gingerbread people ornament I bought earlier in the day for us. The girls were seriously excited and just couldn’t help but want to help with every ornament and bow we put on the tree!
5. Saturday night found us in good company with two of our close friends. We had dinner and then dessert with them.
6. The innocence of a child when given a gift and telling the person who gifted it that she would have rather gotten the gift her sister got. Yup, Lily still doesn’t have any filters at 3 years old and as much as she shouldn’t say certain things, she is still too little to know the difference at times.
7. Late Saturday night, I got to read more and finish up the sequel (Emma’s Secret, by Steena Holmes) to the book I have been reading stay tuned next week all about these books.
8. Sunday morning, Kevin made us egg sandwich breakfast with some leftover rolls we had and even had bought bacon to try to make “bacon lattice”, which seriously looks so pretty for bacon! Even Emma loved it and went to town on it!
9. For amazing blog friends like Lanaya at Raising Reagan, who sent me not one but two personalized puzzles for my girls to help do a review for her company Reagan’s Toy Chest (stay tuned for the review this week).
10. Having Kevin home this Friday for another long weekend, as he had a few more vacation days to play with at the end of the year.
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I cleverly displayed how you can use the microwave to cook a whole homemade meal (dinner and dessert) in a mere few minutes, here. I also proudly co-hosted Epic Mommy’s Blogiversary giveaway. To enter, click here.
On Tuesday, overzealously shared the week’s PINcentive Blog Hop, which has the best of the best as far as posts this side of Pinterest. For more, click here. I also happily linked up for the first with Jen Kehl’s Twisted Mix Tape with my very own memory laden Christmas playlist here. Was able to offer a cyber week daily discount from Tiny Prints (that I also took advantage of) here.
On Wednesday, I co-hosted the Twitter Hop and to link up, click here. Also, loved being able to bring you all a bit of a funny, lighter story courtesy of Lily and also a new PicMonkey post over on J9 Designs, for more on this click here.
On Thursday, I was able to share the next daily deal of the day for Tiny Prints, to see what it was for click here for more. Also, got to give a behind the scenes look at an event fit for a princess at our local Disney Store we attended with the girls, to see all about it, click here.
On Friday, back with another FTSF with the sentence to finish being, “One of my favorite childhood memories is…”, to link up please click here!
Weekly Holiday Shopping Affiliate Offers (Always Check My Sidebar for More, Too!)
It you missed any of the offers this past weeks, they are allowing you to get in on them one last time with Friday – Sunday: 35% Off ALL Gifts (Ornaments, iPad Cases, iPhone Cases, Mugs, Desk and Wall Décor, Personalized Notepads, Custom Self-Inking Stamps, Acrylic Trays and more!)
Just use the promo code: STEAL1206.
Here are the two that I used this past week, take a look below!
There are so many great deals at adidas right now, not to mention free shipping and returns during this crazy holiday season which is such a bonus! The 30% Off Winter Jackets sale is live, Climalite tops are reduced to $15+ and accessories are 30% off! Use these text links below to checkout whatever sale catches your eye! These sales are timed perfectly for you to find the best gifts this holiday season:
- adidas Climalite Top’s Start at $15!
- adidas 30% Off Winter Jackets!
- 30% Off Accessories 11/24-12/9
- 30% Off Warm ups / Tracksuits from 11/27-12/8
Blogging Design Needs~
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!