*Thanks to Duck Brand for allowing me to share this Duck Tape Glow in the Dark Candy Bucket craft here today,
Recently, I shared an inexpensive Duck Tape Halloween Jack O’Lantern Dispenser here. Well, I am back at it again today with Duck Tape crafting for Halloween. Because Halloween is literally only a few short days away now.
My girls cannot wait to go trick-or-treating this Halloween now. But with trick-or-treating comes the need for a candy bucket to bring with you. Thankfully the Dollar Tree sells treat buckets for this very reason. But we still wanted to personalize the ones we got.
So, this is where Duck Brand Duck Tape comes into play. We used Glow-in-the-Dark Duck Tape to make a pumpkin face that happily shines in the dark, too.
Honestly, this craft was so easy and yet so much fun. Plus, now we have the best candy buckets to indeed go trick-or-treating with, as well. So, a win-win, in my humble estimation.
So how about it? Do you want to make your own Glow-in-the-Dark Bucket?
Then, scroll on now for the step-by-step tutorial to create your own, too.
DIY Duck Tape Glow in the Dark Candy Bucket
- Plastic Pumpkin Treat Bucket
- Glow-in-the-Dark Duck Tape®
- Black Marker
- Crafting Board
- Parchment or Wax Paper
- Make duct tape fabric using Glow-in-the-Dark Duck Tape® and attach parchment or wax paper to the adhesive side of the tape.
- Use a black marker to draw your pumpkin face on the parchment or wax paper. Draw the face exactly as it appears on the treat bucket, or get creative!
- Cut out the pumpkin face from the duct tape fabric.
- Peel off the parchment or wax paper and attach the face to the plastic treat bucket.
Are you going trick-or-treating this Halloween?
Will you make this Duck Tape Candy Bucket for trick-or-treating?
Now, share with me in the comments.