*Thanks to Duck Brand for allowing me to share this Duck Tape Jack O’Lantern Candy Dispenser craft here today,
I haven’t made it a secret how much I love Duck Tape. I also haven’t hidden how much I love to craft with Duck Tape.
Plus, I am all for crafts that use upcycled materials such as cardboard, boxes and more. Seriously, my favorite crafts are the inexpensive ones that use upcycled materials, as well as Duck Tape.
It doesn’t matter the occasion or season, I don’t need an excuse to use my favorite Duck Tape for an upcycled craft. Trust me, I have Duck Tape in many different colors and varieties. Plus, I am always stocking up on more, as well.
So makes sense that for Halloween, I would use orange duck tape to upcycle a box to create a fun Jack O’Lantern. This Jack O’Lantern doubles as a candy dispenser or holder.
That’s right, you can turn a box from something you received like from Amazon (I mean if you are like me, Amazon Prime is always delivering something) into a cute Jack O’Lantern to store and give candy out this Halloween.
So how about it? Do you want to make a Duck Tape Jack O’Lantern for your home this Halloween?
Then, keep scrolling to get the step-by-step instructions on how to do so now. Seriously you are going to want to find out how to make your own – I promise!
Picture Perfect Duck Tape Jack O’Lantern Candy Holder Craft
- Duck Tape®
- Duck Tape® Sheets (Optional)
- Wrapped Candy
- Crafting Board
- Draw three lines to make a flap on the front of your box.
- Cut along the lines.
- Cover your box and flap with Duck Tape®.
- Attach two Duck Tape® squares to the sides of your flap to secure it to the box.
- Make the stem of your pumpkin. You can cover an existing material or form a double-sided strip of tape into a loop and attach a circle on the top.
- Cut out Duck Tape® triangles. You can use Duck Tape® Sheets for easier cut-out and application if needed.
- Cut out the face for your pumpkin. You can use Duck Tape® Sheets for easier cut-out and application if needed.
- Cut out long strips of tape. You can use Duck Tape® Sheets for easier cut-out and application if needed.
- Place your cut-outs from steps 5-8 to the front of the box. Attach your stem using the triangles and arrange your strips of tape to form the shape of your pumpkin.