Well, folks we made it through week two of school, as well as the start of Fall soccer season for the girls. Other then a few mishaps along the way, like the parade kicking off late, Lily melting down that she was still too young to help Emma and her teammates carry the banner and the not getting the sticker before another little boy. Soccer went off without a hitch.
The rest of the week was a bit of a blur to me with pre-school for the girls, blogging and design work for me, as well as my first head cold of the season. Still trying to get over this cold and now supposed to take the girls for their flu shots this morning. Wish me luck on this!
But now it is Saturday, so let’s get the party started with Ten Thankful Things~
My Ten Things of Thankful of The Week~
1. On Saturday, Kevin and I actually got to go to Kohl’s to shop their huge 30% off sale. Kevin walked away with three dress shirts and I got two more button down shirts to add to my fall wardrobe. Seriously happy for being able to spruce up my clothing for the season having truly not bought much the last two years and just making due with what I have. I admit I love fashion and has been hard for me not to shop, but finally got my shopping on a bit here!
2. Dinner at Kevin’s parents and we made Grilled Chicken Panini’s for dinner for the adults and crescent mummy dogs again for my kids, as well as my nieces and nephew, too! Totally get great mileage out of that recipe now.
3. Fall Soccer season started.
5. Able to drop Kevin and the girls off at the one school where the parade started. And then I parked about 1/2 mile down the road at the school where the parade ended and they play soccer. The walk back by myself was glorious, because the weather was definitely comfortable and fall-like, but also no crying whining kids (seriously the quietest part of my day and week, too!).
6. The nicest kids and parents, too are on Emma’s soccer team. And we had a blast walking in the parade with them. And Emma, plus two other little girls carrying the banner had the number 7 on the back of their jersey’s was really a very cute sight.
7. Kevin being able to be Emma’s coach this year for soccer. She was so happy to have Daddy coaching and he was truly amazing coaching all the kids, truly could tell he not only knows the sport from years of playing when he was younger, but that he genuinely is great with kids on the whole.
8. Lily loving soccer, too and even telling me she can’t wait to go back and play next week.
9. For getting to co-host for the first time myself, the awesome PinCentive Blog Hop linkup this week having over 120 linkups as of the time I wrote this. Seriously so excited for how well the hop is going, but if you haven’t linked up you missing out, so join us Tuesday, because from all I have seen so far this is HUGE!
11. One more for good measure and I am, of course, thankful again that weekend is indeed here and hoping to get a bit of a break before Sunday morning soccer this Saturday now.
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I gave a shout out to J9 Designs and all the work I have been doing for this proud venture of mine and for more click here.
On Tuesday, I finally got to co-host the PinCentive Blog Hop, for more click here. And I also linked up my awesome Crescent Mummy Dogs recipe, which you can find here.
On Wednesday, I linked up with my bloggy bestie, Kera at Nugget On A Budget for an It’s Okay admission with a bit of an embarrassing tale Lily style. For more click here.
On Thursday, I proudly guest posted over at Cribsters explaining my kids fascination with bandaids, click here for more.
On Friday, back again with another FTSF, the sentence to finish was “I deserve a medal for the time I…” To join us and link up, please click here.
Big CASH Halloween Giveaway ~ Event Sign Up!~
Weekly Affiliate Offers (Always Check My Sidebar for More, Too!)~
Create custom photo collages on large, removable wallpaper! If you missed my post on these fabulous photo wall collages click here.
Welcome, Baby Sweepstakes
- Contest Dates: 9/16 – 9/29
- The sweeps will be running on our site with partners: Giggle, Ergo Baby, Skip Hop, Orbit Baby
- Everything you need to welcome baby to the world.
- Grand Prize: $500 Gift Certificate from Tea, Harper Crib and Changer from Giggle, Stroller Travel System from Orbit Baby, Organic Bundle Of Joy (Carrier + insert) and two swaddlers from Ergo Baby, $500 Gift Certificate from Skip Hop
- Enter at www.teacollection.com/babysweeps
I Love My Post Blogiversary Giveaway~This week, I am involved in I Love My Post’s Huge Blogiversary Giveaway. To enter this giveaway, please click here to enter the rafflecopter and also to linkup for the weekly blog hop, too. Thanks and good luck!!
Blogging Design Needs~Don’t forget to check out my web design company for specials running at J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we are now offering Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too!
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!