Finally January is over and today is the first day of a new month. It is indeed February 1st. Can’t say I am sorry to see January go (never was my favorite month), because between the cold and snow I say good riddance.
February isn’t much better weather wise, but at the very least it is a short month and Valentine’s Day is smack in the middle of it. I will admit Valentine’s Day hasn’t always been a favorite and hope to share more of why in the past it wasn’t soon, but for now I will just say it is my Saturday Thankful Things Post and trying to stay as positive here today as I can.
With that said, I wanted to share with you as always, my 10 Things of Thankful for this past week.
So sit back and enjoy.
1. After a long week of having Monday off and then snow keeping the kids home for 2 more days, I finally caught up on some blogging work.
2. Finished up a another Goodreads recommendation with Reconstructing Amelia, by Kimberly McCreight, which I being reviewing shortly on my blog.
6. After deleting my whole FTSF post for this week in an iPad note still pulling it together and getting my post up in time.
7. More nail fun. What can I say? Totally addicted!
8. Ginny from Lemon Drop Pie awarding me the Slice of Pie Award on her blog. I am so overjoyed that we have become friends and gotten to know each other better from our shared experience of contributing to The Mother of All Meltdowns’ Book. Thank you again my friend!!
9. The Nut Job movie app that was offered to me for my girls fro free. Seriously sometimes this gig really does have some major perks for myself and my kids included. Not going to lie, but just be grateful for such times.
10. The whole entire Frozen movie that was actually posted online before it has been even released on DVD. Thanks to Lanaya posting about it on Instagram. Lily says, “It’s happy puddle day!” to Olaf when he is singing about what summer will do for him instead of him being a happy snowman!
A side note by the way, I am on Instagram here and my hashtag to follow me is @jnine0712. Most of the photos above were indeed posted on there and trying to make an conscious effort for 2014 (one of my goals for the new year) to use Instagram more then ever and hope you will follow me over there if you haven’t already!*
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I showcased my love for for staying warm this winter with of all things leg warmers, here.
On Tuesday, I also happily posted about my why I will be getting laminate floors in the future here.
On Thursday, I was able to share Sephora’s Color of the Year, which made this pink girl blush with happiness, click here for more. Also, I co-hosted the Pin It party for the another successful week, here.
On Friday, back with another FTSF with the sentence to finish being, “A funny thing happened on the way to…”, to link up please click here!
For those, who are still looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift (it is February 1st already!), please be sure to check out my Pandora Valentine’s Day article here.
J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! Also read our latest article on how I am involved in Plucky’s Blogging Tips & Tricks Series Part 2 with not only blog tips coming your way but an awesome giveaway that is running now, too here.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!
Be Prepared for Emergencies
Subscribe to get our FREE Emergencies Preparation List printable for Helping Little Kids Cope now.