Welcome back to Finish The Sentence Friday Blog Hop (FTSF). We give you a sentence and you finish it (however long or short you’d like). We have a new banner, thanks to the lovely Michelle of Crumpets and Bollocks (seriously, it is awesome and can’t thank her enough for playing around with this in photoshop of us all).
Please feel free to link up and follow any or all of our hostesses, which are below.
And now for this week’s sentence to finish: “It’s bathing suit season, and to prepare, I…“
Next week’s sentence to finish: OFF next weekend (summer every other week now!!)
It’s bathing suit season, and to prepare, I…
Not going to lie to you here. It was a very bad winter here weather wise with freezing Polar Vortex temperatures, as well as record breaking snow fall total amounts.
It was only just terrible as far as the weather was concerned, but also as far as my eating and fitness habits, as well. Let’s just say I packed on an extra 5-7 pounds pretty easily enjoying the likes of hot chocolate from my Keurig pretty much daily at lunch time (a total guilty pleasure).
I have since lost a few of those pounds by first and foremost cutting back on the treats. Lent found me giving up my daily hot chocolate. And working out a bit more, but the tone still isn’t what I want and admit after having two kids, I have struggled with this even when not being overweight. Trust me I put on my jean shorts and a t-shirt and a lovely, noticeable muffin top stared a t me back in the mirror.
So, when I was recently contacted by Josh, who runs The Fit Female Club, which is part of Always Active Athletics, I was intrigued. Even though, I have shared I am definitely not an athlete nor am a very sporty at all here, I still do love a great workout and diet regime.
I clicked through his e-mail to get the lowdown on The Fit Female Club, which has also been featured in Redbook and Shape magazines.
What is the Fit Female Club?
The Fit Female Club is an online program which will allow you to achieve the results you want! If you’ve been striving but not reaching your goals and feel like you’re in a rut, they will give you the support, accountability, information, and motivation to indeed achieve these goals.
First off everything is done through online, which for me who works at home and has a pretty hectic lifestyle running around taking care of two small kids, I loved the idea of having this all at my fingertips from the convenience of my own home.
So, what is included with the membership?
- Member Consultation – A Short Questionnaire to fill out after you signup to better understand and meet your goals
- Weekly Workouts – Three butt kicking , calorie smashing, total body workout exercises weekly. Plus you take a pledge to walk for 45 minutes each week, too.
- Monthly Nutritional Guidelines – The goal is to educate you here on making healthy choices.
- Free eBooks – You get one, but two eBooks free on first how to lose weight and a second on how to stay on track.
- Accountability Check-ins – Twice a month they will check in with you exclusively to make sure you are staying on track.
- Monthly Seminar – Once a month a 15-30 minute seminar is held to discuss any pressing issue you may have that month.
- Members Only Facebook Page – This is a support system with all the ladies that belong, as well as where the exercises and videos of the exercises can be found.
- Unlimited Email Access to Any and All Questions – Any and all questions can be asked via e-mail, Facebook chat or even Skype, too, because success is the key here!
What does it cost?
Trial period for the first month is only $5!!!
And then after that it is only $24 a month.
Bottom Line for Me!!
I have to admit even though I was intrigued, I was still a bit skeptical, but in the last 3 weeks of trying this service out, have been very satisfied and have noticed a difference in the way my clothes are indeed fitting. I am ultimately once again not trying to lose much in the way of pounds right now, but overall trying to tone, as well as get healthier and wiser in my dietary choices.
So, this really has been a great help so far and would recommend the service to all, especially those who are in similar situations, as myself at home taking care of their kids and working from the home, too.
Because, this definitely has been very convenient, as well as helpful to achieving all my goals right now and hoping that when bathing suit season now does hit here that I will be ready or least my muffin top will be less noticeable at the very least now, so that I can wear my bathing suit once again this year like last year comfortably.Bathing Suit Season is Coming Again & Want to Enjoy It Again!!
To See More from The Fit Female Club, Take a Look at the Video Below:
Now that I shared about how I am preparing for bathing suit season, please share what you will do today, too.
[inlinkz_linkup id=408347 mode=1]
One Click Is All It Takes!!
Want to Survive the Winter?
Subscribe to get our FREE Winter Survival Planner now.