Been a long week, but before I get to my thankful things for one and all, just a quick reminder in case you still haven’t subscribed yet and would like to subscribe to my monthly newsletter for all my updates and news, please do so now below (this month’s will go out early next week with the start of the new month coming up now):
Now, that I have gotten that message out of the way, please continue on and read this week’s thankful things to find out more now…
4. A spring inspired manicure from OPI’s new Brazil nail polish line, which made me dream of warmer, nicer weather
5. Going out to dinner Saturday night with Kevin, the girls and Kevin’s parents, too.
7. Finally finishing the book, “Where Did You Go, Bernadette?, by Maria Semple“.
9. An encore family movie night requested by Emma after we indeed watched Frozen on Saturday night. So we watched Planes that we DVR’d for the girls on Sunday evening as a family, because Emma’s exact words were, “We need to watch another movie as a family.”
10. Huge thank you to Sandy for nominating me for The Hardwired Heart, which was created by Lizzi and put huge smiles on my face this past Monday morning, which is always one of the busiest days of the week. Both these ladies are true friend and totally can’t say enough here how much I love them both. Thank you again Sandy for awarding me this one and Lizzi for creating it!!
Warby Parker is getting you ready for the beautiful, bright days ahead with their recently launched Sun Spectrum Collection. A colorful collection of nine new styles, including the Warby Parker Sunglasses – Minnie in Eucalyptus and the Warby Parker Sunglasses – Hall in Whiskey Tortoise with their debut triple-gradient lenses, featuring three rich colors that are exclusive to Warby Parker. That added punch will help with those extra hours of daylight. You can view the full Sun Spectrum Collection, here: http://www.warbyparker.com/spectrum-sun.
Warby Parker Sunglasses – Piper in Revolver Black
Warby Parker Sunglasses – Downing in Walnut Tortoise
Warby Parker Sunglasses – Minnie in Eucalyptus
We have more exciting news, Warby Parker has opened a new New York storefront! The new store will be located on Lexington Avenue and will feature the original marquee, a photo booth to test out your new frames and and pneumatic tubes that move inventory through the store! If you are in or around New York, be sure to check it out!
One Click Is All It Takes!!