*This Graveyard Rice Krispie Treats Spooky Halloween Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
OK, as much as I doth protest about summer coming to an end, back-to-school and Fall, I love Halloween. I mean it! I clearly cannot get enough of the holiday. Trust me, I love decorating, baking, costumes and more for Halloween-time.
Therefore, it may be still August, but clearly, I have Halloween on the brain. I already shopped for some Halloween Decor. You can see that in the video below. I cannot wait to start decorating.
However recently, I have been on a Rice Krispie kick, as well. I mean it seems like yesterday I was having back-to-school fun with Rice Krispies here.
Therefore for Halloween on the horizon, as well as Rice Krispie Treats, as well I couldn’t resist combining the two here. I mean I always have store-bought Rice Krispie treats on hand. So, with a little bit of creativity and magic, did them up Halloween style.
See, I also found this neat kit from Amazon to decorate cupcakes like graveyards. So, I used these kits and the Rice Krispie Treats to indeed make Graveyard Rice Krispie Treats for Halloween.
They were seriously so easy to make and came out quite honestly perfect for Halloween and for all things spooky.
Do you want to make Graveyard Rice Krispie Treats now?
Then, scroll down to see how to make them yourself.
Graveyard Rice Krispie Treats Spooky Halloween Recipe
- 16 ct box of Kellogg's Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 16 total: RIP Head Stone and/or Skeleton Hand Icings
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the Rice Krispie Treats and discard the wrappers.
- Frost each Rice Krispie Treat.
- Place one RIP Headstone and/or on the Rice Krispie Treats and gently press into the treat so they stay put.
- Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies.
- Place on the baking sheet and repeat with all treats.
Do you and your family like Rice Krispie Treats?
Will you try our Graveyard Rice Krispie Treats?
Now, share with me in the comments.