*I was given a free Mi Cocina by Princess House® Grill & Steam Pan to share this awesome steak arrachera recipe. All opinions are expressly my own.
With summer and grilling looming, I am excited to start grilling once again to celebrate with my favorite people. One such grilling recipe is steak arrachera.
Then again, all the yummy grilling recipes that I just love to prepare and enjoy this time of the year is limitless.
But there are times, where the weather is less than perfect to grill outdoors, such as late spring or early summer rain showers that could put a damper on grilling meals. Or even summer thunderstorms that erupt out of nowhere. So for these times, I am still happy to be able to grill indoors.
Because I know that may sound implausible. But with Mi Cocina by Princess House® Grill & Steam Pan the impossible becomes possible once again.
See this pan is truly a godsend for grilling, as well as steaming foods. Also, it is as I mentioned a great alternative to grilling meats, such as steak indoors.
Plus, it helps prepare favorite grill recipes for those who don’t want to be manning the grill outdoors.
One of my husband’s favorite steak grilling recipes is Steak Arrachera, which is a delicious seasoned grilled steak recipe.
Take a look below now for the perfect seasonal steak grilling recipe now:
Recipe courtesy of Princess House
• 1 lb steak; style of choice
• 1 bunch of asparagus
• 1 summer squash; sliced
• Mi Cocina by Princess House® Grill & Steam Pan
• Juice of 4 limes
• Juice of 1 orange
• ½ cup olive oil
• 6 cloves garlic, peeled
• 1 tsp. ground cumin
• ½ cup cilantro leaves
• Vida Sana™ Personal Blender
- First, heat Grill Pan on grill or stove top on medium.
- Second, cook steak on the Grill Pan to desired wellness.
- Then while steak is cooking, make the sauce by adding all ingredients to the Blender and pulsing until puréed.
- Next five minutes before the steak is done cooking, add the vegetables and sauce to the Grill Pan.
- Then, cover for remaining minutes, giving vegetables time to steam.
- Last it serves 2.
So do you enjoy grilling steak in the summer months?
Now, tell me in the comments…