Groundhog’s Day is long over, but still February, still snowing every other day and seriously feel like I am repeating the same day over and over now pretty much.
I think Bill Murray had nothing on the title movie Groundhog’s Day and I am now truly convinced of it after living through this winter, the Polar Vortex and almost 6 feet of snow we have had over the course of this one.
Yes, I said the next two paragraphs last weekend, but again nothing seems to be changing with the weather and it is a Groundhog’s Day redux to the fullest now!
So once again no end in sight and still have the rest of February and March to get through. God help me if it snows in April, because you will definitely find me cowering in the corner mumbling to myself! (Kidding, I think!)
Seriously though, as bad as it has been weather wise, I am so in need of finding the good with my weekly thankful things. So keep reading to find out now…
1. Valentine’s Day starting off with a brand new heart dangle charm from Kevin and ending with a dozen Roses, too.
2. The girls having the best uncle, who bought them both Disney Store Frozen Anna costumes for Valentine’s Day.
3. Getting my taxes all done. And keeping great records all year of my income and expenses with blogging and designing that helped in getting us a very nice, tax refund from both the federal and state returns.
4. As I was finishing my taxes, I got a phone call that the charm I had ordered and had been on back order for over 2 months finally came in and was able to pick up. Seriously, I was drooling over this little beauty when I saw it.
5. Giving the girls their Valentine’s from us that was bought during Emma’s temper tantrum in a recent Disney Store visit.
6. Emma’s first bowling party for one of her classmates. She had a blast and now we have a free card to go back. So, I know she will be begging us until we do this!
7. Influenster box arriving. It seriously was an awesome box and here is quick look at it, in case you missed the post this past week. 8. Another Le Tote package arriving for me and having fun playing with more clothes! 9. Sunday night dinner out with Kevin sans kids to celebrate Valentine’s Day finally after we haven’t been out to dinner without them in over 2 months. 10. Kevin home for President’s Week on Monday and getting to take a break from my day and even buying more nail polish on sale with a coupon to do more fun manicures soon!
A side note by the way, I am on Instagram here and my hashtag to follow me is @jnine0712. Most of the photos above were indeed posted on there and trying to make an conscious effort for 2014 (one of my goals for the new year) to use Instagram more then ever and hope you will follow me over there if you haven’t already!*
Now if you missed a moment of this week’s blog articles, here is a recap~
On Monday, I showcased some moving horror stories and had many share there own to read all about this, click here. On Tuesday, I continued with the horror stories with a recent shopping trip nightmare I had with my husband and girls, as well as a new dream shop from text at home company, called Dean & Grace for all your kids’ shopping needs here.
On Wednesday, loved being able to post up and share all about how I was selected and received the latest VoxBox from Influenster with the J’AdoreVoxBox click here.
On Thursday, I co-hosted the Pin It party for the another successful week, here. And, I also shared a great fashion for less company I found that you can get all you fashion needs met inexpensively here.
On Friday, back with another FTSF with the sentence to finish being, ” One of my hidden talents is…”, to link up please click here!
As the games begin to wind down, the excitement is still building up! That’s why Mabel’s Labels is getting into the spirit and celebrating the hockey finals by offering 25% off Hockey Personalized Sticky Labels with code HOCKEY25! This deal is only available from Thursday, February 20th until Sunday, February 23rd @ 11:59pm EST. Happy Shopping!J9 Designs for all your web design needs, plus we offer Paypal’s Bill Me Later, too! Also read our latest article on our latest blog transfer and design for My Dishwasher’s Possessed, too here.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!
Be Prepared for Emergencies
Subscribe to get our FREE Emergencies Preparation List printable for Helping Little Kids Cope now.