*This Healthier Halloween Mummy Celery Recipe Tutorial contains Amazon links. Please note, as an affiliate marketer for them, clicking and purchasing from these links results in me making a small commission from this action.
Halloween is most definitely on its way. The countdown is on. We have a little over three weeks left until Halloween.
So, right now I am gearing up and getting ready for the big day. I love trying out new recipes for the holidays. I am usually all about the desserts. But I also can’t help but look for dinner and appetizer recipes for the appropriate holiday.Looking for a healthy treat alternative for Halloween? Then, you must check out this fun, mummy treat recipe using celery, cheese, and edible eyeballs!
But for dinner, I will always defer to Mummy Hot Dogs.
Still, I lacked a fun, but healthier appetizer recipe for Halloween. Enter Mummy Celery Sticks.
That’s right; I use celery sticks to make the perfect mummies.
Don’t believe me? Then, check out the Mummy Celery Stick Recipe below.
Healthier Halloween Mummy Celery Recipe Tutorial
- Mozzarella Shredded Cheese
- Cream Cheese, Garlic and Herb or any flavor
- Edible Eyeballs
- Cut celery into 3-4 inch pieces.
- Spread the cream cheese onto each celery stick.
- Place the mozzarella cheese one by one on top of the cream cheese. Make sure to cross them and overlap the pieces so it’ll look like a wrapped mummy.
- Stick on 2 eyeballs and enjoy this fun treat!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180
There you have it will a fun, but an easy way to get your kids to eat veggies this Halloween season with Mummy Celery Sticks!