*This Patriotic Flag Dip Recipe was brought you by Heluva Good! But all opinions are my own.
Right now, it is the 4th of July weekend. Of course, we are celebrating in style. Because this holiday is all about being not only proud to be an American but also finds decorating and more featuring red, white and blue or patriotic flag colors.
So whether you are headed to a BBQ or hosting a party of your own, you can create fireworks of your own with a fun, super simple, festive dish. Speaking of BBQ, why not try these Oven-Baked BBQ Ribs? They’re tender, juicy, and full of flavor – a perfect main dish to pair with this patriotic flag dip recipe.
Therefore if you’re looking for a creative way to dress up this year’s 4th of July spread, why not create a simple, festive, patriotic flag dip recipe. See this fun patriotic flag recipe is sure to have everyone feeling incredibly proud to be American. Plus this dip is good to celebrate any other patriotic event, as well.
[Tweet “Make this yummy patriotic dip and wow your guests for all the patriotic holidays.”]
Plus, this flag recipe can feature your favorite dip. But I use Heluva Good! Dips, because they are made with real sour cream and flavorful spices, so deliciously bold flavors such as French Onion, Buttermilk Ranch, and Bacon Horseradish will allow this dish to stand out!
And my favorite Heluva Good! Dip happens to be French Onion. So for this patriotic dip recipe, I use French Onion.
Want to make this patriotic dip recipe for yourself?
Now check out my festive recipe below now.
Patriotic Flag Dip Recipe
- Bag of Blue Corn Chips
- A container of Heluva Good! French Onion Dip
- Red Cherry Tomatoes
- Package of white cheese
- Cracked Pepper for taste
- First, place blue corn chips on the top left quarter of a rectangular pan of choice
- Next, spread Heluva Good! French Onion dip or one of your choosing on remaining quarters
- Then, cut red cherry tomatoes in half and place on top in rows as many as they will fit
- Next, add star cut-outs of white cheese on blue chips
- Last, but not least sprinkle some cracked pepper all over on top and ENJOY!