This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GiftofPhilips #CollectiveBias
My struggle to surprise my husband each year with gifts here is becoming more and more real.
Each time out brings new challenges to find the perfect gift for him for me.
Don’t get me wrong, he gives me a list of things to give me an idea, but still I hate just sticking to his list and always like to do something extra special to indeed surprise him.
On a recent trip to Target (yes I just can’t stay out of this store for more than a few days time here), I was picking up replacement toothpaste for our girls as they were running low.
While I was in the toothpaste aisle, I spied the Sonicare 2 Series Toothbrushes, which are available in white and black (new for 2015) handle colors, as well as exclusive colors to Target in red, green or blue. These toothbrushes remove up to 6X more plaque than a manual toothbrush for superior clean.
I will be honest and have actually had my eye on them for some time, but have put off buying them for us for some reason or another.
Low and behold, Sonicare 2 Series Toothbrushes were on sale.
Well, I couldn’t resist and purchased two of them. One for my husband and one for myself.
See the one thing that remains constant is when I can get him a gift that helps him be able to pamper himself and put his best face forward. And I truly was excited to be able to get this toothbrush to help give him a bit of pampering in the New Year now.
But since this is to be a surprise gift (shh…hope he doesn’t see this article!), I quickly decided I wanted to gift them in a clever way.
[Tweet “Gift that special someone with DIY Mason Jar Toothbrush Caddies #GiftofPhilips #Ad”]
So, I continued on my shopping trip to find mason jars and then came up with an fun and exciting gift giving idea.
I also figured I would share here a tutorial for all thinking of a great DIY gift giving idea for their own significant other with His & Hers DIY Mason Jar Toothbrush Caddies.
His & Hers DIY Mason Jar Toothbrush Caddies Tutorial:
What You Will Need:
- 2 Large Sized Clear Mason Jars.
- Red Ribbon
- Letter Stencil Stickers
- Loved Themed Temporary Tattoo Package
- Start with new, clean and clear large mason jars.
- Cut the red ribbon to fit nicely to tie a bow around the rim of each mason jar.
- Next, label each mason jar–first one place the letter sticker stencils for “HIS” on it. Then, on the second, place the appropriate letter sticker stencils for “HERS” on that one.
- Once this is done, now you can begin to decorate with the love themed tattoos to embellish each mason jar.
- Now feel free to add floss, toothpaste and all necessary tooth brushing needs to each jar.
- Gift to your special someone with love!