Back at Saturday again folks and this Saturday, the girls are starting their very, first Saturday of Soccer. Also, Emma is having her 4th birthday party at the local gymnastics party with her school friends. Yet, it seems like I blinked earlier in the week and somehow here we are again back at the weekend! Another great week behind us, but now it is time for another weekend.
Once again, I am adding my ten thankful things from the week here to the Ten Things of Thankful.
- Having a 5 day weekend, starting with the 4th of July through this past Monday with Kevin being off from work to enjoy the holiday weekend with the girls and I.
- Getting to go out to dinner and dessert, too with Kevin, while his parents watched the girls so we could have a bit of alone time to celebrate our 7th Wedding Anniversary.
Celebrate Our Anniversary With Yummy Ice Cream!!
- Seeing Monsters University on Saturday with Kevin, the girls, our niece and nephew, Kevin’s sister and our good friend, too.
- Lots more pool time too, especially since it has been 90 plus degrees for over a week now (no complaints here, because we all know how much I love this time of year and the hot weather).
- Wonderful barbecue time with Kevin, the girls and our family including hamburgers, hots dogs, grilled chicken panini’s and more during this long weekend.
- That my car ended up not needing to be fixed at the mechanic’s when we thought for sure there was indeed something amiss on the weekend, when it was acting a bit strange (seems it was just a batch of bad gas that caused the problem).
- For wonderful bloggy friends who left me such lovely messages on our anniversary, as well as on my Letting Go post. Truly meant the world to me and put smiles on my face.
- Having a reliable and reasonable plumber that came right away when our sink was backing up, fixed it and didn’t charge us an exuberant amount.
- Believe it or not, I am excited and happy the girls are trying soccer out for the summer time, because they have been talking about it for months, but couldn’t join as it would have conflicted with dance.
- For another long weekend, with Kevin having another Monday off for vacation and getting to take the time off to enjoy it with him!!
Hopefully with More Fun Pool-Times!!
11. Adding a number eleven this week, because I can. And that is that I am so happy that I have the skills and no how to update and redesign my own blog (Had a bit of fun on Thursday afternoon, in case you wondering about the new look!!!
And now since it is Saturday onto this week’s recap for those who are catching up or missed a moment of it and some exciting offers, as well!!
On Monday, like I said I took some much needed time off to celebrate our anniversary, as well as share some photo collage from over the years, for more click here.
On Tuesday, I linked up with Lanaya over at Raising Reagan for her new series Letting Go to discuss why I feel it is important for me to take off Mondays, while Kevin has vacation on Mondays for the summer. Click here to find out all about this.
On Wednesday, I shared more in the weekly series Five Among Friends by answering the five questions given to me by Jay of Crafty Spices. Click here to find out all about this. Also, I introduced all my readers to Rue La La with its 48 hour Pandora Boutique, click here for more on that.
On Thursday, I took the plunge and aired my second Vlog for the More Than Mommies TMI Linkup and even helped to co-host it, click here for more.
On Friday, FTSF returned with the topic, “If I could go back and do something over it would be….” To read more or linkup with us, click here.
And now that another weekend is indeed upon us, I hope you too have a wonderful, fun weekend.
Also for the upcoming week, with more Flashback Wednesday and Finish the Sentence Friday action (click here for more information on next week’s topic), as well as Emma’s 4th Birthday.
And now take a look at the amazing deal from Mabel’s Label’s. Click on the image below to redeem this offer, if you haven’t already.
Britain’s Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, are expecting the birth of their first child and in celebration, Mabel’s Labels is offering new limited edition Royal Baby Sticky Labels for only $9.95! The Sticky Labels are super durable, dishwasher/microwave safe and create a fun and easy way to organize all of your belongings. Plus, every Royal Sticky Label purchase gives you a 1 in 10 chance to win a delicious treat from Peter Rabbit Organics. Don’t miss your chance to shop this great promotion!
For more fabulous Affiliate offers look below:
- iTunes/Books: Great Free Apps & Michael Jackson – Indispensable Collection.
- LeapFrog: LeapReader is here! Order the all NEW learn-to-read-and-write system now and get FREE shipping! Offer valid now through July 31st!.
- Build A Bear: Monsters University Online Exclusive at buildabear.com!
- Hanna Anderson: Pre-Season School Deals Sale! Save Up to 30% Off Kids Back-to-School Clothes & More. Ends 8/25
- Blurb: Blurb 15% off during July with code: SUMMERFUN.
- Tiny Prints: Free Shipping With Tiny Prints Orders of $49+
- Crazy 8: Crazy 8 offers extra 30% off markdowns!
I am also quite honored to have won a co-hosting spot on the Weekend Blog Block Party Blog Hop Linkup, click here to hop around and join us!!
My wonderful Bloggy Friend Dawn is running her monthly sponsor giveaway and am proudly a part of it, please enter the Rafflecopter below!!
Last, but certainly not least, please don’t forget to check out my web design company for specials running at J9 Designs for all your web design needs, as well as my blogging advice, too.
Please Visit my Sponsor of The Month:
One Click Is All It Takes!!